RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
cullengirl
 
cullengirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedfordshire
I am currently:
help me pick a name for my new kitten xxx

hi ya

so im gettin a kitten in a few days fingers crossed and i have seen pictures of him/her im not sure what it is yet.. i forgot to ask lol but i dont care and it is grey all over and very very cute... but i cant decide on a name... i like names that are unusual... although im lovin mckenzie at the moment but dunno.... please help xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks xxx :)




The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it.
Be brave. Live.


cullengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:47 PM   #2
Maiku Neko-Kun
Was für ein Verlierer
 
Maiku Neko-Kun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: London
I am currently:

McKenzie sounds okay to me, although I'd say it's a bit heavy on the syllables, but if you can think of shorter nicknames for when you feel like calling him/her (I dunno, 'Kenzi is the obvious one - I think I'd personally get into the habit of calling him/her Kenzo though).

I think it's just more a matter of finding a name you feel comfortable saying/yelling out loud, doesn't twist your tongue or sound "wrong", since whatever the cat's name, they always look adorable =)

Maiku Neko-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:49 PM   #3
I-Feel-Infinite
Jess ~♥
 
I-Feel-Infinite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wiltshire, UK
I am currently:

Something ancient/shakespearean! (i like unusual names too!)

Titania
Othello (ooh I actually would call a black and white cat that!)
Lothario
Prince
Ophelia
Hamlet
Rosalind
Jessica (haha just trying to promote my name! - postman pat's cat's name!)
Ariel
Caius
Emmanuel
Cicero
Cupid
Gonzo
Hector
Troy
Dido
Juno
Mercutio
Ulysses
Titus

yep... I would LOVE to name my cat's one of them!!!! not joking!




As a little kid you believed in fairytales,
that fantasy of what your life would be: white dress; prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill.
You closed your eyes and had complete and utter faith.
Eventually you grow up. One day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears.
But the thing is, it's hard to let go of that fairytale entirely because almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith,
that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.


I-Feel-Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:53 PM   #4
Isoverity
 
Isoverity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Mcatzie



"Not all those who wander are lost" Tolkien

Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:54 PM   #5
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Sr fluffykins the fourth!!!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:55 PM   #6
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

my kitten is called mitzy, my brothers is calle gizmo
if i got another kitten id call it whiskers :D





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:45 PM   #7
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

smoky due to colour? ash... matt suggests dusty
mand x



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:49 PM   #8
Frenemies
[Alive out of Habit]
 
Frenemies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Wired
I am currently:

This site has loads of names and the meanings (Though I'm not sure how accurate it is) I found some nice unusual names for my pets on there =]

http://www.20000-names.com/



Broken Smile . Starless Sky . End it All . Say Goodbye...


Frenemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:56 AM   #9
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Dave.



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:58 AM   #10
PropheticStar
 

Hmm, would depend what name fit best with the cats personality.

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:59 PM   #11
Katiee
It's full of lonely.
 
Katiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

I'm rubbish with names, but eeeee, that's awesome you're getting an kitten! xD



<3.


Katiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:53 PM   #12
Green Lantern
This member is currently doing your mum
 
Join Date: Apr 2009

Call him Zeus.

Green Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:07 PM   #13
felix felicis
Beautiful, like a rainbow.
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Nottingham, UK
I am currently:

My friends just got two kittens and named them Willow and Ozz. :)




soulmates.


felix felicis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:40 PM   #14
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

call him nine and when he's lost a life 8 etc... until you get into minus figures!



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:59 PM.