RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2009, 12:47 AM   #1
aspiegirl2001
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:
Does anybody here have Aspergers syndrome

Hi


Does anybody here have aspergers syndrome


aspiegirl2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:08 AM   #2
Katiee
It's full of lonely.
 
Katiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

I do! but you already know that.



<3.


Katiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:21 AM   #3
emeraldeye
 
emeraldeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am currently:

My girlfriend is an aspie... makes it really kinda hard cause I'm not good at being forward and talking my feelings and she just seems oblivious -_-

emeraldeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:04 AM.