RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-02-2009, 11:20 PM   #1
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Cause I'm Such A Hardcore Teenager...

I have the house to myself all night, no parents...
So what do I do?
I bake cake ^_^

No parties, nothing like that, Marie makes fairy cakes. And listens to Wham!.

What you guys up to?




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 12:09 AM   #2
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

hmmm what type of cake?



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 12:11 AM   #3
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Ooo make a chocolate cake! =D

Or make some heart cookies for tomorrow? ;)

Maybe watch a moovie and drink some wine? =) If your legal that is? ;)

I wish I had the house to myself, even though I'd just stay up here lol. =P





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 12:18 AM   #4
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Alcohol, unfortunately is not legal...I'm only 16 lol. Shame though XD

I made brownies and Butterfly Cakes ^_^

I'm actually rather proud of myself lol, I'm not really that much of an experienced baker =P

*offers cake*




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 12:19 AM   #5
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Oooo don't mind if I dooo! *takes one of each*

I love making butterfly cakes! =D





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 12:23 AM   #6
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Me too!
Cake making is the sex :)
I cut the top of the cakes in a love heart shape, so they're suitable for Valentines day ^_^

Though I am currently covered in Icing sugar :D




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 12:39 AM   #7
littlesheep
 

sounds like fun ;)

  Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 12:42 AM   #8
BlindSpot.
Kiss Kiss, Bang, Bang.
 
BlindSpot.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England, Essex.
I am currently:

I'd much rather spend my Friday nights in baking with my boyfriend than out somewhere!

Ali xox




With demons dancing off mirror images reflecting all that you wanted.
So far from perfect, onward we will strive.
Take it for what it's worth, this truth that you've realized.
You're not who you thought you were, it's time to see the other side of what you have become.


BlindSpot. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 12:49 AM   #9
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

I actually don't think there's anything more liberating than being able to gyrate your way around to 'Wake Me Up Before You Go Go' making cakes....Magic. <3




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 01:22 AM   #10
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

That sounds awesome :D:D

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 10:46 AM   #11
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alive. View Post
I have the house to myself all night, no parents...
So what do I do?
I bake cake ^_^

No parties, nothing like that, Marie makes fairy cakes. And listens to Wham!.

What you guys up to?
That's the sort of thing I'd do :) Maybe not Wham! though.



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #12
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

*sings* Wake me up before you go-go! Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo, wake me up before you go-go!! I don't want to miss it when you hit that high....

Yeah. 2 of my friends are George Micheal obsessives. I danced to this song last night.

See when I have the house to myself I never have a big party, in fact I usually have a girlie night in with my Danz or my Moose or my LJ...though we do tend to end up playing strip games...





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 12:33 PM   #13
Life and Lies
..::Kate::..
 
Life and Lies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

i was left alone, and i made a cherry walnut cake for my mam :)

so she would let me go out then next night hehe



Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind.
To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse.
To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better.


Life and Lies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 12:38 PM   #14
Target Dawn
The Despairing Vegetarian
 
Target Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:

Last time my mum was out I didn't have a party either. I gave my dog a bath, made dinner and watched a movie I've seen more than 5 times...fun fun! LOL. Sadly my 25 invisible friends weren't available.




Previous username: Miss-Ruby

R.I.P my budgie Bubbles 26/01/09...in my <3 forever.


Target Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 12:42 PM   #15
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

My parents went away for a long weekend leaving me and my bro home, I made cakes all weekend and did the housework!



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 11:26 PM   #16
xSaturdayNightShakedownx
chelsey pants'
 
xSaturdayNightShakedownx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
I am currently:

making cakes sounds rele fun, the day i stayed home i made frosting,

i was craving it and it sounded good......unfortunately i dont think i could

honestly make a cake i would probably burn it. i suck at makeing stuff like

that lol.......

xxxxx



chelseyyyyyyyy!

xSaturdayNightShakedownx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 11:44 PM   #17
xbeckyx
 
xbeckyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Yorkshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
hmmm what type of cake?
I was wondering that ;]


You can't beat baking on a fri night though! The Wham! is dubious mind you =P



See I cannot feel this, not matter how you try and in the real world, there's no goodbyes.

Stare at the hands, you know you want to ;).

"memento vivere"


xbeckyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 12:20 AM   #18
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungs locked lips locked View Post
See when I have the house to myself I never have a big party, in fact I usually have a girlie night in with my Danz or my Moose or my LJ...though we do tend to end up playing strip games...

a night in with el-jay, yum


Last edited by The Hierophant : 15-02-2009 at 12:29 AM.
The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 03:27 PM   #19
deadstar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Haha! That sounds like so much fun :D
I like doing things like that as well. Who says teenagers need crazy parties to have a good time?!
I'm going to my gf's tomorrow and we are going to play boggle and scrabble and i am am SO EXCITED!
Cool, yes?
xx

deadstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 03:59 PM   #20
lasting
Let's see how fast this thing can go.
 
lasting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
I am currently:

haha, story of my life. last night i was home alone and just watched horror movies and then made tacos.
i sometimes kind of wonder if i'm supposed to be doing something a bit more worrisome to my mother, like sneaking out to my nonexistant boyfriends house and doing drugs or whatever.
ah i'm such a good daughter :P



Life is just a series of moments.

lasting is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:47 PM.