RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-12-2008, 02:56 PM   #1
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!
Sing with me? *triggering for lameness*

F is for friends who do stuff together.
U is for you and me.
N is for anywhere and anytime at all, down here in the deep blue sea!

F is for frolic through all the flowers.
U is for ukelele.
N is for nose-picking, chewing gum and sand-licking here with my best buddy!

=D
Sing with me?

Spongebob makes for a happy Chels!



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:58 PM   #2
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

haha spongebobbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!
Strangely I woke up very musical again today >.<
Haven't stopped singing since this morning!!



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:30 PM   #3
Rawrk
 

I thought this was going to be Barney.
D:
I saw an advert for Barney this morning.
I got scared.

I've never watched Spongebob, is it funny?

  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:44 PM   #4
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

OH MY GOD YOU'VE NEVER WATCHED SPONGEBOB?!

It's amazing <3 and funny <3 and I love it :D

YouTube it!



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:45 PM   #5
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lives in a pineaple under the sea?



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:23 PM   #6
Rawrk
 

>_>''

Is it.. bad that I haven't watched Spongebob?

*coughs*

*wanders away quickly*

  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:04 PM   #7
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Not bad at all.
I only watched it recently for the first time.
Don't really see what's so great about it.





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:50 PM   #8
-1
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Leicester, UK.
I am currently:

Spongebob!
Not that I like Spongebob.

*licks Chels* <3

Elf xx :P

-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:35 PM   #9
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Chelsea your too young to be frolicking in the flowers with anybody!!




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:20 AM   #10
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

Umm... no.



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:34 AM   #11
bexie
Starfish!
 
bexie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dartmooor (home) but in chichester now
I am currently:

hehehe yay!



My hero wears Combat boots and Camos!
I love that boy!! xxxxx




People walk in and out of our lives everyday, But those special people leave footprints in our hearts and minds.
Love you all xxxxxx


bexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:02 AM   #12
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumple... View Post
Umm... no.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:29 PM.