RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-09-2008, 10:41 PM   #1
minnie
voices
 
minnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: land of death
I am currently:
For those who get DLA

Wasn't sure where to put this so I am sorry of its in the wrong place.




If you get DLA, you can claim a free cinema ticket for your friend which means its half price for both of you when you visit the cinema.....click on the link below to find out more:

http://www.ceacard.co.uk/

minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:05 PM   #2
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

wooOoOooow! *does happy dance*! now all i need is to find friends!

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:17 PM   #3
alienshe_cheesycake
the world will never take my heart
 
alienshe_cheesycake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

ooh thats awesome
yay for DLA



"In the driest whitest stretch of pains infinate desert, I lost my sanity, and found this rose"

alienshe_cheesycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 07:45 AM   #4
Breeze
dizzy dyke
 
Breeze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: E.Sussex

I've seen that before. *ponders* I think I shall get one.



I want to kiss the bottom of the ocean before I burst through its surface into the sunlight, otherwise I will always be wondering about what was left unseen at the bottom


i'm tired of chasing my dreams.
i'm just gonna ask where they're going,
and hook up with them later.

Previously Kelpie

Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 11:05 AM   #5
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

Whaaaa... All these things I'm entitled to and don't know about!



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 11:44 AM   #6
Ami
Perfectly Flawed
 
Ami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

oh yea my nurse told me about that yesterday :)





I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.


Ami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:14 PM   #7
lukieboy
 
Join Date: Jul 2008

Oops! just put thread about this elsewhere!!

lukieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:23 PM   #8
Tig
 
Tig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007

Ooh, this sounds good! x

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:17 AM   #9
Dee
Love Me Or Hate Me
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

yay i like this i getting one.

Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:34 AM   #10
flames_of_pain
anything but ordinairy...
 
flames_of_pain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

i got one there really good.



is this world real? or am I just fake?

flames_of_pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:20 PM.