RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2007, 09:21 AM   #1
cuggles
LIFES A BITCH AND SO AM I
 
cuggles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:
chat

hi chat doesnt seem to want to work for me and i duno why anyone else having the same problem

cuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:37 AM   #2
Mirabelle
 
Mirabelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

It's not working for me either, so don't worry, it seems they're updating it, that's all



sitting on the sideline



Mirabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:45 AM   #3
cuggles
LIFES A BITCH AND SO AM I
 
cuggles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

ahh ok thanks :)

cuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 12:27 AM   #4
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

How is it now, is it working ok now?
Jo xo

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:04 PM.