RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-07-2008, 09:09 PM   #1
I got stripes
 
I got stripes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:
Anti-psychotics making me shake.

I've noticed recently I've started shaking uncontrollably, especially in my right leg. Like all the time, it makes me look pretty strange because it's not even little shakes but enough to make the rest of my body move a bit.

Is there anything I can do to make it stop? Thanks.

I got stripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 09:13 PM   #2
I got stripes
 
I got stripes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

I've been taking them a few weeks, but last week they added another one. I guess I should talk to psych but I don't see her for over a week so I was wondering if anyone knew in the meantime anything I can do. I get very funny looks if I go anywhere.

I got stripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 01:02 PM   #3
lostandalone3
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008

I used to experience this when i first started treatment with anti psychotics. What meds are you on? It disapeared within a few weeks tho, everyone is different though, so maybe you should talk to your dr. It especially got worse after a dosage increase

My partner has got a constant very unoticeable tremor from Clozapine, however it is much more bearable than the symptoms of schizophrenia.

I just seem to have a problem with jiggling my right knee up and down now which is unconscious and very uncomfortable to stop. NOt sure if it is drug related though.

lostandalone3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 07:07 PM   #4
Scarlet Angel
Dark Angel
 
Scarlet Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

It depends which anti psychotic it is, sometimes you can take another med to counteract the shaking, it may not necessarily go in time.
I'd go and tell a doctor, or ring and speak to the one that prescribed it. What is the one you're taking and what got added last week??

Scarlet Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:54 AM.