RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-05-2008, 11:46 AM   #1
Stue
 
what do i say!!??


I need help with what to tell my employer tomorrow. I have extremely low self confidence anyway and I never thought I’d be able to do this but I arranged a meeting with my boss to try and explain what I’m going through. I’ve taken so much time off recently because I’ve been feeling low but I’ve always given them other excuses. Now that I’ve organised this I don’t think I can go through with it. I cant think of what to tell them and I don’t really want to have to speak to someone who has no knowledge of this sort of thing..

Im pretty confused and I could use some help…

  Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 15-05-2008, 11:55 AM   #2
Animad
 
Animad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK

It depends how well you get on with them really. Maybe write it down. When I first told someone I worked with at the time about mine I actually texted her telling her what I'd just done... we're pretty good friends and she was expecting a text along those lines one day or another. Though I did that because at the time I needed support, I don't think it is the best way to tell anyone but for me I knew it would work. If you get on with them really well them maybe try talking through it all with them. But if you only get on with them because of work then maybe write it down, give them the note and then see what happens from then.

Animad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 12:36 PM   #3
Stue
 

i don't get on with them at all. I don't even know why i want to tell them, i guess i just needed to tell someone. I think everyones starting to get suspicious though, why's that guy wearing long sleeves on a day like this!!?" sorta thing..

  Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 02:09 PM   #4
Einmyria
 
Einmyria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

I dont really have much to suggest but good luck with what ever you decide to do..
xx

Einmyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:10 PM.