RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-06-2007, 05:30 PM   #1
LouiseJennifer
Always here to help
 
LouiseJennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Wigan, UK
I am currently:
Possibly Triggering - A poem to the child i lost.MY BABY GROWING INSIDE

MY BABY GROWING INSIDE
Didn't you know I would love you?
I would protect you from harm
I would hold you and sing you songs
I would do my best to be a good mommy.

Why did you have to leave me?
I ache so much to hold you
I am so sad that you are not here
I do not understand why you are gone
I cry so many tears.

I am trying to get over losing you
but my feelings get in the way
I feel so incomplete
I feel my life is shattered
I feel completely denied
I feel my emotions battered.

I need this time to grieve
I need my friends close by
I need to know they care
I need to be held and listened to
I need to cry . . . and for you to be there.


I wrote this a while ago - But it still stands.

LouiseJennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 06:00 PM   #2
revenge
 
revenge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

oh my god, wow
that is so sad...
but so amazingly written, honestly, that nearly made me cry..

my mum lost a baby, before i was born, and whenever she talks about it, it makes me cry...i think losing a child is just the most horrible thing that can happen to anyone
*hugs*

it was an amazing poem =)

revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 06:17 PM   #3
xXBlackAngelXx
 
xXBlackAngelXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Newcastle

it is good that youre writing about this issue, which has obviously had a massive impact on your life.
the feelings you have described show what you are like inside; destroyed.
keep on writing my dear. and keep on fighting.
xx



x.Becky.x


xXBlackAngelXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 10:45 PM   #4
.Hope Exists.
 
.Hope Exists.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North Dakota
I am currently:

This is really really good.
It hit me really hard.
I know exactly what you are/were going through hun. *hugs*

I hope that you're better.
PM me if ou need to talk.



"Words are teeth and they eat at me; Feed on my corpse instead."


.Hope Exists. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 06:17 AM   #5
xxybermancer
D1G1TAL ATTR1T10N
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Cali
I am currently:

This is excellent.

I hope it helped you tackle the issue *hugs*,
I'm here if you ever need to talk.

xx

lxxy



Whats with devastation disappearing like deforestation?
I can't believe I've been deceived by own worst enemy;
Myself cauterized my heart, denying the spark and nearly tearing worlds apart.


Last Cut/Burn: 6/18/07


xxybermancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:31 PM.