Yep, it's bit me on the bum !! I can't stop buying stuff from Amazon, the bargains I find on there I'm just like a huge Amazon junkie now ! Thankfully I don't use Ebay at all whatsoever otherwise I would be in trouble !!
So, anybody else want to share in my sorrow of being a complete shopping addict lol!
Take Care *hugs*
People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel
I wouldn't say i'm an addict, but i do love buying stuff from amazon and ebay. The most recent thing i bought was a digital camera from amazon on thursday.
I'm an ebay addict - especially where musical instruments are concerned - I really don't need anymore!!
Gosh I was like that too ! I must have gone through about 10 keyboards before I eventually found the one that suited me and I totally love it and would never change it, it's been with me for 3 years now, and I still love it as much as I loved it the day I unpacked it out of it's box !!! :D
People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel
" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB
Gosh I was like that too ! I must have gone through about 10 keyboards before I eventually found the one that suited me and I totally love it and would never change it, it's been with me for 3 years now, and I still love it as much as I loved it the day I unpacked it out of it's box !!! :D
Since using Ebay my instrument collection has grown from a violin, Piccolo and a flute to 2 violins, Flute, Clarinet, 3 Descant Recorders, 2 Treble Recorders, 1 Bass Recorder, Piccolo, Fife, 2 Keyboards and about 20 assorted percussion instruments.
I'm still looking though - My 'to buy' list still contains an alto flute, bass flute, bass clarinet, cello, Sopranino Recorder, Tenor Recorder (I insist on wooden recorders so harder to get hold of) and a bassoon.
Instruments are duly expensive, all the keyboards that I've owned (bar the first two) have been over two grand each, the last one costing £3,500 so that is a lot of money. I reckon I've spent about £30,000 on instruments over the last 15 years.
People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel
i am addicted to ebay. it's not good. i spend too much money there. :(
but on the upside they just sent me a voucher for £5 off anything i buy, no minimum value. then of course i had to buy something! but i was going to buy it anyway, and £5 off is good. but if you just buy something under £5 with p+p, then you basically get a free item. :)
Ebay is too dodgy and I gave up on it. Its almost gambling really.
It feels like that to me too. It's really nerve racking sometimes when people really want the items and outbid you and it turns into a war etc etc.
Yeah, Amazon for me.
I kinda go through phases with ebay... I once bought 3 pair of shoes in a fortnight, and similar kinds of stuff, but I haven't been on it in yonnnnks.
With Amazon, I always go on for something I kinda need, like a uni textbook or something, then it's like "well, I'm spending X amount, so I need to spend X more to get free P&P!", so I kinda end up spending more in the long run... Amazon wishlists are so useful.
Wake me up before I change again
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
Tell me why it's always the same
Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain.
I buy more expensive things on amazon cause I trust it more
and cheap things like pointe ribbon, beads, some art stuff off ebay cause can be a bit dodgy =]
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.