RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-01-2008, 01:26 PM   #1
coma white
'wishing i was still that pretty little girl'
 
coma white's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Norfolk
I am currently:
Triggering (ED) - My best friend Ana [Poem]

Ana has become my bestfriend
She takes good care of me
Even though shes pretend.
She tells me what to do
Starve, Binge or purge.
No-one has a clue.


She made me lose my friends
and my perspective on life
will this ever end?

Shes got a tight grip around me
I just cant seem to excape
im stuggling to get free

Everyday is the same.
restrict and excersise,
im dying of this pain

She wants the best for me
just Skin and boans
its a simple fee

Everything ive lost
all because of you
at such a great cost
purged my life away
now i feel lost
what a F**kd up game to play


Ana, youve drain me...
nows your time...
ive given in...

death is my only chance of being free...





love you all
<3
Tamari ~x~

coma white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 01:45 PM   #2
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

*cuddles*
It's beautiful and touching and sweetheart, you can beat this. You said so yourself, Ana is pretend.
Take care xx




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2008, 10:17 PM   #3
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

Don't give up! Never give up!
You can beat ana. You can!

Your poem was very beautiful and so truthful.
Stay strong and keep fighting.

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 12:27 AM   #4
Neon.
=)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Very well written.
Don't give up fighting hun, you can beat ana xxx

Neon. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 05:58 PM   #5
_plastic
 
_plastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Thats very powerful !

But huni death is not the solution

stay strong and keep writing <3



A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx


_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 03:05 AM   #6
Imperfect
Imperfect
 
Imperfect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Hugs <3



"I promise that I shall never give up,
and that I'll die yelling and laughing"

- Jack Kerouac


Imperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 06:53 AM   #7
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

really powerful poem... and sad, but you can do this. <3 take care babe



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 07:14 AM   #8
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Wow this poem is some powerful. Keep fighting hun you can beat this
*huggles*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 01:31 AM   #9
KrissyInterupted
Uk
 
KrissyInterupted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

thanks such a good poem

KrissyInterupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 04:49 AM   #10
plantpot104
 
plantpot104's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Reading/Leamington Spa
I am currently:

this is a beautiful poem, although it seems like death is the only way to be free, recovery is. i know its hard but you can get there!
keep writting your very talented!!
xxx



I don't really mind if I just fade away.





plantpot104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:23 AM.