RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2007, 11:21 AM   #1
null_n_void
Yes, I'm an avatar now!
 
null_n_void's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
I am currently:
RYL E-zine: What happened???

So... does someone wanna tell me what happened because I loved that little thing!!!

*Is fully aware how wrong that sounds...*



‎"Damaged people are dangerous because we know we can survive"



null_n_void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 01:27 PM   #2
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

as a member of the Ezine staff I would love to second that.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 04:31 PM   #3
Puppet Strings
commonplace.
 
Puppet Strings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England

Hey,

The eZine is not gone for good, and should be back around at some point - well, that's the plan.

Harley's not been able to do what we need at the moment to get things back on track, due to his busy schedule, the problems with costs of making & uploading an eZine, and the programme that will be used to make the eZine. So, y'know, things have been at a standstill for a little while now.

There is every intention to get the eZine back to you all, and I really hope that gets under way soon.

It's nice to know there's still an audience, and it should be new and improved when you see it next. :)

Rach x


Last edited by Puppet Strings : 08-11-2007 at 04:40 PM.


I see it in your eyes
You'll be alright

.
:heart:


Puppet Strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 08:50 PM   #4
lydia.
 
lydia.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007

*gives cookies to E-Zine team*

lydia. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 08:53 PM   #5
Puppet Strings
commonplace.
 
Puppet Strings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England

*dips the cookie in Lyds avatar & eats* :P

Cookies, yay. Thanks. x



I see it in your eyes
You'll be alright

.
:heart:


Puppet Strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 07:06 PM   #6
null_n_void
Yes, I'm an avatar now!
 
null_n_void's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
I am currently:

would any of the e-zine team like cake?
*grabs a black forest gateau*

tis free!



‎"Damaged people are dangerous because we know we can survive"



null_n_void is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:25 AM.