RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-06-2007, 12:56 PM   #1
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:
In a sticky situation

You see, I'm in a bit of a sticky situation.

My best friend- Anna is beginning to annoy me a bit. I know that sounds a bit rude but its true.

I know she doesn't mean to and I don't want to be horrible to her. All I want to do is let her know that's she's starting to bug me. But how do I do this. Should I let her know gently by easing it into a conversation? Or should I just say it?

Let me know what you think.

Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 01:57 PM   #2
-jeff-
*loves cookies*
 
-jeff-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: South Australia
I am currently:

How is she bugging you? I find my friends sometimes get like that too and I just have a break for a bit, like not see them for maybe 2 weeks and it seems better in the end.

Good luck

*shrug*



"I am myself. This object is me, the figure which forms me. This
is the me that is visible, though it feels as if this is not me. A
strange feeling. My body seems as if it is melting. I cannot see
myself. My figure is fading away. I am aware of someone else."


-jeff- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 02:02 PM   #3
Tig
 
Tig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007

Maybe you could mention it to her when she starts to annoy you again, then you can give an example of how she is annoying you. If she doesn't know that she is annoying you and how she is annoying you then she can't stop it. Try and be gentle about it, like you said, you don't want to upset her & I'm sure she doesn't mean to annoy you,

Lotti
x

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 05:24 PM   #4
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Thanks guys!

It not her fault its me. I'm a bit on edge at the moment.

I'm gonna sort it out tomorrow. I'll let you know how I sorted it out!

Thanks again.

Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:27 PM.