RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2010, 02:09 AM   #1
The Unicorn
 
The Unicorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:
My bfs band

http://www.myspace.com/blujackmusic

Have a listen....theyre pretty good.

The Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:15 AM   #2
lofty
 
lofty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: bedfordshire uk
I am currently:

i like it they do sound pretty good. Best of luck to them

lofty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:22 AM   #3
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Sounds good.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:02 PM   #4
xbeckyx
 
xbeckyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Yorkshire

They are catchy, good luck to them.



See I cannot feel this, not matter how you try and in the real world, there's no goodbyes.

Stare at the hands, you know you want to ;).

"memento vivere"


xbeckyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:23 AM.