RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Life is wonderful...couldnt ask for more! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75043)

Rain Keeper 30-11-2008 06:11 AM

Life is wonderful...couldnt ask for more!
 
SO as the title says...life is wonderful.

I have been working 2 full time jobs the past three and a half weeks and loving every minute of it!

I have tight the reign on my finances...such that they have lowered the payment to a fixed rate, all of my bills have been caught up with my first two pay checks, and i will have ,money for the kiddos for chrismas presents.

When I see my kids, they love me, and hold me, and miss me.

When I see my husband (usually he is asleep by the time I come home), he has the dishes done, clothes washed( not necessarily put up, but at least washed), and extra meal left over I can take to work the next day. He wakes up, kisses me, and tell me how hard it is to work and then come home to work with dinner , homework, and housework. He finnaly gets it..HE has such a hard time fguring out how i could do it...and now that I am working 85-96 hours a week...HE HAS TO APPRECIATE WHAT I DID BEFORE!!!

I dont have time to think about the bad stuff. I focus on what I must do...hence no time for stinking thinking!

Today was the first time someone mention all the "surgery" i had on my arm. No, I didnt freak. Just agreed, and smiled, back.

Someone asked me how i was today. I said fantastic...she quickly looked at me with this puzzled look on her face and asked " do they pay you to say that? or is that how you really feel?"

I smiled and " no I really feel fantastic"

Making a place for me, missing you,
Rain:thumbup:

Casper_Fading 30-11-2008 06:14 AM

*tackles* oh honye... you have no idea how freaking thrilled I am to hear you say that! *cuddles you tightly* i am SO proud of you! SO PROUD! Love you sunshine ^_^

crazykat 30-11-2008 06:15 AM

I am soo glad to hear that things are looking up for you Rain, you deserve this you really do.

Rain Keeper 30-11-2008 06:18 AM

rolls in the grass with Jess' attack on me... GOD how I have missed you!!!


and less than a week lft until your wedding!! I AM PROUD OF YOU!!!!

Love you more!!


Thank you crazycat! I re-read it--- and yes, I agree I deserve it, Thank you!!!

Casper_Fading 30-11-2008 06:24 AM

*giggles at sunshine* ^_^

You do deserve it. and i hope you keep this post and look at it when you think you don't... cause you DO! *cuddles*

one_step_closer 30-11-2008 12:47 PM

That is so lovely to hear :-D

Misunderstood. 30-11-2008 01:40 PM

I'm really pleased for you :-)

BoundNoMore 30-11-2008 04:14 PM

Glad things are so good for you Rain :-)

Bitter_Angel 30-11-2008 05:11 PM

oh Rainy. Im sitting here literally beaming for you! You deserve this so much and I am so so proud of you for achieving this. Well done you!!

Trucktastic 30-11-2008 08:30 PM

this is FAB!!!! Excellent!

Take care

Loz xx

Coffee Addict 30-11-2008 10:58 PM

I knew everything would finally come together for you.
It may have taken awhile but looking back you have to say it is worth it.
Good Luck,
Linda

Queen Crabbit 30-11-2008 11:05 PM

Brilliant news :)

xxx

Rain Keeper 01-12-2008 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~♥ANGEL VOICE♥~ (Post 1254076)
I knew everything would finally come together for you.
It may have taken awhile but looking back you have to say it is worth it.
Good Luck,
Linda


Soooo good to hear from you!!!

It is all worth it!

*when you come down, come see me at the Rayford Rd Academy!*

I think of you often and remember everyday what a blessing you are to me...

Thank you Linda Thank you Everyone!

Rainy

Alyssa! 01-12-2008 05:11 AM

You are an absolute super trooper. I could only rock the two jobs for like 2 weeks before I passed out and was late to work one day. Haha.

PropheticStar 01-12-2008 11:02 AM

Rainy, you are amazing, and I am so so SO happy that things are working for you. Your post has me beaming. xxx

Leo Pard 01-12-2008 06:46 PM

Nice one (Y) :]

Margo 01-12-2008 06:56 PM

glad you feeling good x

Aidee 01-12-2008 09:26 PM

Hehehe, I totally giggled at the bit about your husband having to do all the stuff you used to do and now actually understanding how hard it was!

P.S. I <3 your sig :D

Rain Keeper 09-12-2008 06:37 AM

sooo...bad day at first (morning job that i have been at for 2 years) job...crying lil rant earlier...sorry...
but
know what i know?

I have been offered a full time position that i could quit my first job and make the same money!!!!

I am in total awe that they like me...

well...it me though...lovey dovey rainy!!!


they are putting me in control of 3 others that have been there for a year or more!!!

"you have potential to become management"

*looks around*
*whispers---"me????"

Catching the train from the blues.. one huge swoop and life is still living big!!!


I guess i just needed affirmation that I, yes I am worth it.


SO ARE YOU!!!!


And Jess... shazaaammmm! you are rocking hot beautiful bride!

Thank you for your support... all of you!

PropheticStar 09-12-2008 08:18 AM

How could they NOT like you?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.