![]() |
Dont know where my life is going
I ask myself the same question everyday.
WHY BOTHER GETTING UP? the truth is i dont know why, but i have to. I am 25 and live with my parents still so staying in bed isnt an option but if i lived on my own i would just rot away and not care. I am currently pretty screwed up. Got ED issues, SI and Depression, question is which one caised what? Great little chicken or the egg!!! Its sad to say but since graduating at uni i dont see where my life is gonna go. I am deeply depressed and have been treated for depression last year (stupidly stopped meds) then its returned with avengence and has shot me down this time. But being treated for how i feel. Not that the meds are doing anything yet....i hate myself as i SI and pretty bad ones too, not only that but i too have eating issues. Currently no interest in food and lost a lot of weight. plus my weight is now in the underweight category. my thoughts though are just so dark i dont see an end to it all and i dont know what to do. i am repulsed about what i have done to my body with the SI and this is something i am never going to get over as i cant forgive myself for what i have done. people wonder why i dont go out, but i dont want to go out, i am just not interested in life anymore. i hate this dark place i am in and wonder if its ever gonna improve. truth is i dont hold out much hope. How long do you reckon its gonna take for my meds to kick in and make a difference, so far its been 4 painfull weeks. :( i could continue to write about my **** life but no one wants to read about such boring screwed up person. someone said to me i am gonna be a loner for the rest of my life and thats very ture. sadly :( |
Hi,
I'm really sorry that I don't have anything really helpful because I feel the same way. I don't have the ED etc but I just feel like I'm not getting anywhere and never going to get anywhere. I really wish I had an answer for you but please know that you're not alone in how you feel. Take care, Nathan |
I have also been in such a dark place. And it is horrible. Take small steps to reach out into the world. Keep taking the meds, if they don't work, try different kinds until you find one which does. Are you seeing anyone for therapy or counselling? That can help a lot, I know it did for me anyway.
Take care. x |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:24 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.