RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Onion Rings (of the crisps variety) : ) (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66867)

ThinkingofRecovery 02-10-2008 02:06 AM

Onion Rings (of the crisps variety) : )
 
Should they carry a government health warning for their addictive properties?

My sister left a packet after visiting last week and this evening I am having problems resisting them - might end up feeling a little sick, which I suppose is better than me resorting to alcohol.

Casper_Fading 02-10-2008 02:14 AM

nom nom nom!!!!!!!!

bigmouth 02-10-2008 12:33 PM

onion ring crisps from lidel are the best but they stink though

littlelou 02-10-2008 01:38 PM

onion ring crisps rule!!! that or pickled onion monster much mmm

Heidi Tiger 02-10-2008 03:57 PM

Lol if they carry a health warning then so should Japanese rice crackers, they are my snacking weakness, I could eat them by the ton!

Coppelia 02-10-2008 04:25 PM

I love them, but they make my breath stink. Steve's away leaving me alone all weekend. Shall be buying a huge packet and having a nom fest while I watch old cartoons.

akita 04-10-2008 06:19 AM

I love onion rings whether they are chips or deep fried.

one_step_closer 04-10-2008 11:25 AM

I like the crunchy ones, not the fluffy ones.

Bitter_Angel 04-10-2008 01:46 PM

havnt had them in years.
Now i have cravings!
You suck!

ThinkingofRecovery 04-10-2008 10:40 PM

Still have a few left but it would be so wrong to have them after having just cleaned my teeth - damn it!

Kuwairo 04-10-2008 11:33 PM

Mmmm onion rings.
no reason, wait a bit. Then enjoy =]

akita 05-10-2008 10:09 AM

Beer-battered onion rings


Those are my absolute fave not beer battered though. But that's what you mean yes?


akita 08-10-2008 12:24 PM

well?

Misunderstood. 08-10-2008 06:00 PM

They is good, probably because of MSG but when has anyone cared about that (:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.