RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Cant do it anymore *happy update* (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60745)

Ragdoll 19-08-2008 11:37 PM

Cant do it anymore *happy update*
 
Rusty and I have just spent a few days with my parents, then went on to my grandparents'. It's been really nice to get away, quite relaxing. Having come home to Rusty's family, within 5 mins of coming in the door (we hadnt even got our bags out of the car yet) his dad was shouting at us for no reason.

Rusty and I have both been in tears since getting back, its horrible living somewhere where you're not wanted. Rusty's absolutely fuming, cos the argument brought back my bump pains that had just settled down after an hour of regular pains. His dad didnt even phone him on his 35th birthday on sunday.

My parents and grandparents have both offered to let us stay there, and we're seriously considering it. I have to phone the benefits office tomorrow morning, but if my incapacity money hasnt been sorted, then we'll seriously look at living with my family because we cant afford to rent til i get that money through.

*sighs* someone hand me a winning lottery ticket!

blondiebear 20-08-2008 12:22 AM

If I were there, I'd be offering to help you pack and move when you needed it. Honest. This is the best I can do:

*cuddles you*

MammaMia 20-08-2008 12:26 AM

*gentle cuddles*

I hope things get sorted hun and try not to get stressed? I know it's not easy though

Casper_Fading 20-08-2008 01:14 AM

Stupid peoples *grumbles* I think you should go to yoru parents or grandparents and tell his parents to go choke on a ****. >.<

*pets lots*

Ragdoll 20-08-2008 10:36 AM

Just phoned the benefits office and guess what?? The money is coming through in a week, so we now have our deposit for a house! Huuuuuuuge relief, it's so nice that things are finally going right :-D

Misunderstood. 20-08-2008 11:34 AM

*smiles*
I'm really pleased for you.

Catherine xxxx

Casper_Fading 20-08-2008 12:49 PM

Huzza!!!!

crazykat 20-08-2008 12:53 PM

Yay, I am really happy things are starting to look up for you both

one_step_closer 20-08-2008 02:28 PM

That's great news :-D

MammaMia 20-08-2008 02:37 PM

Hurrrrrah

blondiebear 20-08-2008 05:08 PM

yay! excellent!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.