RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   sent home from work.... (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60293)

Stellata 16-08-2008 01:45 PM

sent home from work....
 
My manager said I can go home when the others come back from lunch.
She doesn't know how things really are. But she sees how pale, tired, cold, and distracted I am/look.

I didn't even ask...
She just said I could.

I feel all weepy now.
Someone cares.

So, I'm off home in about 15 minutes, and will hopefully get some sleep.

Could I have some tlc and support, please?

Starla 16-08-2008 01:50 PM

Everything always seems to feel a little bit better after some restful sleep. I hope you'll be able to get some. :)

crazykat 16-08-2008 01:55 PM

((((((((Hugs)))))))))

I am glad she is sending you home Katie, it sounds like things are really rough for you at the moment. We are here if you want to talk about it. I hope you can manage to get some sleep there. Take care
Kat xxx

Casper_Fading 16-08-2008 02:01 PM

Sounds like you have a wonderful manager :)

*cuddles*

Sleepless123 16-08-2008 02:56 PM

im glad your manager has noticed that you dont seem to be doing so well and maybe need a rest!!That was a kind of them.i really hope you can get some sleep/rest and peace and manage to feel better soon.Best wishes.

Stellata 16-08-2008 05:21 PM

Thanks. :)

I had a couple of hours sleep. And my flatmate just said I look very rested. I do feel rested, but also fragile.

Porcelain Child 16-08-2008 06:41 PM

Well that explains a lot...

I am glad the sleep helped hunni...

What is it that is making you feel so down/fragile...

*squishes*

Claire...

blondiebear 16-08-2008 06:43 PM

I understand fragile. Take care of yourself accordingly. You are a fine person, we don't want you to break!

Tears of Solitude 16-08-2008 10:49 PM

I hope the needed sleep did the trick.

I think we all have felt fragile and can sympathise with you.

Let us know how you feel now?

Jade xxx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.