RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   what to do ???????? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60151)

EARTHWORK 15-08-2008 10:49 AM

what to do ????????
 
hi ,I'm wondering how should i learn to know Wat i want out of life ? Ive been knocked down by others so long and live other peoples life ,I'm stuck in a rut I'm not allowed support from services and no family or Friends i have acquaintances only i live on my own and Ive been crying so much lately i just don't know how to live and Wat i want out of life ,i haven't a clue Wat to do about it ,all i know is I'm stuck in doors crying a lot and feeling very lonely ,any of you know Wat how etc any advice be great as I'm getting to the place of just seeing death ,i don't want it to be to late to have some sort of a life ,:cry:

blondiebear 15-08-2008 03:40 PM

Start out with what interests you have? Could you join a club or take a class? Don't worry if that doesn't work out, take another class. Then too, you will meet people with similar interests.

EARTHWORK 16-08-2008 01:45 PM

?
 
hi , good idea that to tray a club ,and yes my Dr knows but ill tell him again but to be honest with you WATS the point ,well thanks for your ideas I'm grateful to you ,:sad:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.