RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Dramatic*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59105)

Casper_Fading 06-08-2008 11:13 PM

Dramatic*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I know you don't want a big deal made of your birthday but i'm making you a post anyway! *cuddles*

Happy birthday lovey!!!!
:hop: :hehe: :hop: :hop: :hehe: :hop: :hehe: :hop: :hop: :hehe: :hop:


Queen Crabbit 06-08-2008 11:16 PM

Happy Birthday :)

xxx

Ratatouille strychnine 06-08-2008 11:43 PM

Happy birthday!!

I hope you have a great day.

xxxx

blondiebear 07-08-2008 02:35 AM

Happy Birthday!

Dramatic 07-08-2008 02:45 AM

..........

I suddenly feel REALLY embarrassed..

Thankyou Jess..i REALLY wasn't expecting that one. This is the best birthday surprise by far :)

*huge hugs to you and everyone else for the birthday wishes*

Thanks again everyone..
(And i really want that Seal for my birthday..!)

I'll shy away into the background now..lol
xxxx

Damnation. 07-08-2008 02:46 AM

Happy birthday! Hope it's a good'un =D

Stellata 07-08-2008 08:42 AM

Happy Birthday!

one_step_closer 07-08-2008 09:40 AM

Happy Birthday!!! xxx

EllaBella 07-08-2008 09:53 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
:D

Merc 07-08-2008 02:37 PM

hope it was great!!!!!!!!!!!
romp

Yellow 07-08-2008 05:40 PM

Happy Birthday!!!! :)

Dramatic 07-08-2008 06:05 PM

Thankyou all for the birthday wishes.. it's definatly put a smile on my face :)
*hugs to all*
xx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.