RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I miss my RYL mama (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58375)

BoundNoMore 01-08-2008 02:59 AM

I miss my RYL mama
 
Katch is my RYL mama and I miss her. :crying:
I just checked her profile and she hasn't been online since June 18. :sad:
Has anyone heard from her? Is she ok? I am kinda worried about her.
It is not like her to be gone so long. So I was just wondering if anyone
else had heard from her.

Auburn Shadow 01-08-2008 03:15 AM

I think she mentioned at some point that she was going home for a while and didn't have internet access there. Not sure how long she was going for but.... maybe that's it?

Yellow 01-08-2008 04:01 AM

im pretty sure she posted and said she wouldnt be back online until october???
i know that seems a long time. but i know she made a post saying she wouldnt be online for a long time. not sure it was october...but kinda think thats what she said.
sorry cant help more. i do know she was going out of town.
loves.
xxxxx

Casper_Fading 01-08-2008 04:33 AM

she was going overseas i think it was. hang on, i'll hunt dwn the post...

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...ad.php?t=51662

I'm leaving on the 19th (aaaaagh 4 days time) and won't be back until mid October, but I didn't want to go without saying THANK YOU to everyone for all your amazing support.
I've only been with RYL for 2 months but in that time I have shared more than i have in the rest of my life, and it's thanks to you all for being such wonderful people and giving me the strength and the courage to do so.
I know RYL is going to be part of my life for years to come.
I am going to miss you all so very much and wish I could be here for both myself and for you all, but I know it's not going to be possible.
Please take care of yourselves as best as you can and know that even though I am not here in person my heart is and so are my thoughts. Plus I am leaving enough hugs for everyone to last all the time I'm away.
So much love to the most amazing people I have ever met in my life, I'm so glad I have found you.
Thank you xxxxxx:waving: :rose:

MammaMia 01-08-2008 04:56 AM

I know why she's gone til then and all that I ask is try not to worry, she'll be back in October as people have said.

I miss her so much and have needed her wise words and just to see her you know? xx

MammaMia 01-08-2008 10:03 PM

I spoke to Katch today =D

She says HI to everyone and she's missingall of you and can't wait to come back :]


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.