RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Pity me! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57936)

Casper_Fading 29-07-2008 01:12 AM

Pity me!
 
so I fell up the stairs this morning at 1;40 am.... and I have a HUGE concrete graze/burn on my knee AND on my foot, you know the joint between your foot and leg? And I jolted myself silly! So i have a headache as well!

PITY ME! *sulks*

All I'm Living For 29-07-2008 01:14 AM

*huggles and cuddles and squishes* you poor poor baby *snuggles*

Casper_Fading 29-07-2008 01:59 AM

:O biatch!!!! I'm in PAIN! it's an owie! you shuold kiss it better...

*shimmers*

Casper_Fading 29-07-2008 02:29 AM

lol... erin tried to give me magical pixie healing bruise dust... but it got stuck in my computer and became pixle dust :P

Casper_Fading 29-07-2008 02:35 AM

who are u calling a kiddie? i'm older than her! but at least... 6 monhts :P

All I'm Living For 29-07-2008 02:59 AM

lol Jess getting called 'kiddo' is never going to stop. you're never going to stop calling me 'kiddo' and now you've got someone who's never going to stop calling you that!

:P

Casper_Fading 29-07-2008 03:06 AM

argh! how old are you ween! i'm not a kiiiid! I dont' look like a kid!

You look young soph.. i'm an old hag... yeah...

All I'm Living For 29-07-2008 03:07 AM

i cant help looking young, its the asian side that brings that out.

and you're not an old hag, you're beautiful!

Casper_Fading 29-07-2008 03:12 AM

*snorts*

All I'm Living For 29-07-2008 03:13 AM

*looks at your pic in your profile* i know you dont believe it but you are beautiful!!

Casper_Fading 29-07-2008 03:28 AM

*snorts some mroe*

Casper_Fading 29-07-2008 03:28 AM

*glares at ween* geeeeee thanks :P

All I'm Living For 29-07-2008 03:29 AM

you never believe anything i say Jess...

Casper_Fading 29-07-2008 03:31 AM

you're my little sister, i'm not suppose to :P

All I'm Living For 29-07-2008 03:32 AM

i guess i should just bother trying to convince you of anything then.

does that mean i dont have to belive anything you say?

Casper_Fading 29-07-2008 03:36 AM

no! i'm your big sister, you're supposed to believe everything I say! *nods*

All I'm Living For 29-07-2008 03:37 AM

that's not fair! if i have to listen to you then you should have to listen to me too!

akita 29-07-2008 04:51 AM

wtf were you doing on stairs at that time of the morning anyways. Ice pack it so it wont bruise.

Casper_Fading 29-07-2008 06:03 AM

no no, big sister is all knowing. little sister is no knowing! lol you listen to me but i don't have to listen to you! that's how it works! lol

i woke up and thought I had to go to work, then i had to pee so i had to go out to go upstairs and well... yes :P

my hands are really cold so i've been putting that on the sores today and it helps!

akita 29-07-2008 08:21 AM

Whoops


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.