RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Self-Harm Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   I'm so excited!! :D (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56800)

Detour. Derail 20-07-2008 10:21 PM

I'm so excited!! :D
 
I've had a pretty awful day today...was ready to give up on my five months free and jack it all in...

but my WONDERFUL best friend came to the rescue (as per usual!!!)
and kept me talking and we've finally decided...
that when I reach 8 months free...I'm gonna buy some new inline skates.
I used to love skating...but gave up because of depression/anxiety...so hopefully...getting back into it will help me feel better both mentally and physically :]
AND...the added bonus is...by that point...it'll be my birthday...so I'll be free for that :]
No cuts to hide and no need to worry whether my outfit makes me look "fat" or whether it'll still fit when I buy it and then wear it a few weeks later...
So yeh...
just thought I'd let you know my excitement...
I might ACTUALLY make it to 8 months...
Just coz I REAAALLLLYYY want these skates....IVE PICKED THEM OUT ALREADY!!!
and it'll be great to be free for my birthday....
just 3 months to go...and it'll be the longest i've ever been free..
3 months...
I can do that...
I'm sure...

__T 20-07-2008 10:28 PM

You can and WILL do it alexx =]
Just remember about those skates.... ;]
x

Detour. Derail 20-07-2008 10:39 PM

EEEEEEE ^_^
I want them :P

Automatik Teknicolour 20-07-2008 10:52 PM

You can do it
I promise you
You can :-)

Cazki 20-07-2008 11:06 PM

Thats excellent!! Keep going you can do it!! Im so proud of you.

Take care best wishes Ian xxxx

Absi 21-07-2008 10:26 AM

Well done alexx.

Skates (y)

you must get them....post piccies when you.

crazykat 21-07-2008 01:09 PM

Well done your doing really well so far, remember you have come this far so you can make it another 3 months and then even more. We are all here to support you the whole way. Take care
Kat xxx

bexie 22-07-2008 03:21 PM

well done for gettin this far!!
im soo sure you can keep this up!
xxxxx

Diamonds. 22-07-2008 03:43 PM

Well done girly!

So happy for you. :]
x

Detour. Derail 22-07-2008 09:28 PM

Thanks everyone ^_^
Love you all!!
xxx

Getting_There_Monkey 23-07-2008 10:30 AM

You can do it :) Hehe... Good Luck with it all and hope you get some great skates at the end of it all :)

Ami 23-07-2008 11:55 AM

course you can do it :)
x

Hope_Forever 24-07-2008 12:00 AM

You can do, keep the good work, I'm really proud of you.

Kuwairo 04-08-2008 09:59 PM

Just seen this.
But you can do it.
You know I have faith in you
xxx

Detour. Derail 04-08-2008 10:01 PM

still going...just..

Kuwairo 04-08-2008 10:09 PM

I'll pm you xxx

MrsNutkin 04-08-2008 10:22 PM

Eeeeep I'm no skater but I'm excited for you. You can do it!!

The Stolen One 05-08-2008 09:28 AM

yay Alex! you've made me all happy now :pinch:

you can and will do this! keep focusing on the skates to get you through it :)

*hugs*
Caz xxx

one_step_closer 05-08-2008 10:49 AM

Wow, go you :-)

Porcelain Child 10-08-2008 02:45 AM

Well done..

Keep going..

*squishes*


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.