RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Skelanimals (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39375)

Field Of Paper Flowers 12-03-2008 06:47 PM

Skelanimals
 
Skelanimals is a company based in America, but quickly moving around the world. Skelanimals are cute dead animals that need love too. The company sells clothes, shoes, bags, cuddly teddies, jewellery and accessories.

Quoted from the official website for Skelanimals...

Quote:

Skelanimals are the brain children of artist and designer Mitchell Bernal. Each Skelanimal has its own favorite scary movie. They try to pretend they’re not afraid, but when you get scared, they do too.
There are many characters for Skelanimal's, and here is a list of the ones the company have so far...

Foxy the Fox.

Diego the Bat.

Kit the Cat.

Jack the Rabbit.

ChungKee the Panda.

Dax the Dog.

Marcy the Monkey.

Thomas the Hippo.

Pen the Penguin.

Elle the Elephant.

Quackee the Duck.

Dolphie the Fish/Dolphin.

Matt the Mouse.

Cecil the Snake.

I would recommend Skelanimals for girls who are into the "emo" and "scene" and anyone who likes cute animal characters, but with a dark side to them.

Skelanimals is getting more and more popular across the world, and I myself also like Skelanimals. I have a necklace with Dax the Dog on it and I used to have a bag with Dax the Dog on it as well, but this broke and I decided to refund it for the money as I needed it at the time. I intend to buy more products from Skelanimals though due to the fact I think they are adorable and is the kind of design I like on a t-shirt or accessorie.

The official website for Skelanimals is www.skelanimals.com
The official MySpace page for Skelanimals is www.myspace.com/skelanimal

If you are in the UK or USA and are interested in buying some Skelanimal products then here are some online stores that you can easily purchase Skelanimal from (links go straight to Skelanimal products on the store so you don't have to search. How nice am I?)...

Skelanimal's at www.play.com

http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirt...searchsource=1

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/...archsource =1

Skelanimal's at www.grindstore.com

http://www.grindstore.com/ResultsPag...roductType=All

Skelanimal's at www.ebtm.com

https://search.ebtm.com/search?w=skelanimals

Skelanimal's at www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/ind...x&cPath=8_4782

Skelanimal's at www.amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_...ds=skelanimals

Skelanimal's at www.amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...ds=skelanimals

Skelanimal's at www.hottopic.com

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/sto...37430202878 6

If I haven't mentioned any places in both the UK or USA please share where you know where people interested can purchase Skelanimal's. Also anywhere else in the world is great to, as I only know the websites above.

Rawrk 12-03-2008 06:58 PM

<333333333.
It's aweesssoommeeee.
icanhasmyspacelayoutwithskelanimals

Field Of Paper Flowers 12-03-2008 06:59 PM

My MySpace layout at the moment is Skelanimals.

I made it myself and it's oober cute! =D

Field Of Paper Flowers 19-03-2008 01:17 AM

Yays got my Skelanimal's T-shirt in the post yesterday!

Loves it soooo! =D

Cherryflavouredskin 30-07-2008 10:54 AM

This might be the wrong place to ask this but has anyone had problems getting there Skelanimals from Forbidden planet? I've been waiting for Diego for 2 months! and they dont know when hes coming in! =(

RenewedHope 01-08-2008 11:43 PM

I WANT SKELANIMALS!!!!
wait......did you say you can get them at forbidden planet?
I'm so going into town to get some!!!!!!

risenfromperdition 02-08-2008 12:40 AM

i got long sleeve shirt from hottopic yesterday =p

Field Of Paper Flowers 03-08-2008 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherryflavouredskin (Post 965146)
This might be the wrong place to ask this but has anyone had problems getting there Skelanimals from Forbidden planet? I've been waiting for Diego for 2 months! and they dont know when hes coming in! =(

I haven't ordered from there for Skelanimals stuff before, but if it's taken that long then you might as well get your money back and head for Ebay. Or you could keep your eye out on the website to see when he's back in stock or just head down to your local Forbidden Planet. ;)

Got a new Skelanimals T-shirt last week...


Casper_Fading 04-08-2008 09:44 AM

my fiances little sister has two! i think she got them from... what's new. i'm not sure though!

Field Of Paper Flowers 05-08-2008 09:09 PM

I wants more Skelanimals stuffs! *sulks and wanders off to ebay to search*

SweetLemonSour 29-08-2008 08:51 PM

Thought i'd add there is some Skelanimals stuff in Cyberdog in Camden!!

And various random stalls in Camden!

Field Of Paper Flowers 30-08-2008 12:23 AM

Ooooo wicked!

What kind of stuff? Can you post pictures of what stuff they have? =P

SweetLemonSour 30-08-2008 12:36 AM

Cant take pics in cyberdog:S but i think they have a website
*skips off*

yay they do!

http://www.cyberdog.net/cybershop/pa..._skelanimal s


:)

Field Of Paper Flowers 30-08-2008 01:36 AM

Yeahh I had a quick look around. =)

I wants my old Skelanimals bag back. ='(

PixieHope. 30-08-2008 04:26 PM

I think they're well weird.
But then I don't like that sorta stuff.
*wanders off*

SweetLemonSour 30-08-2008 09:02 PM

:O did you lose it or something?!?!

Sweetest Downfall 30-08-2008 11:37 PM

*goes to amazon*

OMGZZ they are amazing *looks at price*

i'm gunna treat myself...lol

flybat3 31-08-2008 04:25 PM

i want one

Field Of Paper Flowers 01-09-2008 01:12 AM

I want to get more stuff by Skelanimals.

Will have to have a good look around for some goodies. ;)

atropine 01-09-2008 08:55 PM

that are so cute - i love them!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.