RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Art-yfacts (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38364)

ConcreteAngel 04-03-2008 10:00 PM

Daisy Scribbles
 
1 Attachment(s)
When i get bored, can't sleep, or need a distraction i quite often draw ^_^
I'm not very good, but ah well. Some of it is very odd. Most is just portrait or observational work.
My camera isnt that great:sad: ...so bear with it.
First Pic, from when i got bored in science at school.

Zedebee 04-03-2008 10:02 PM

That's a lot better than anything I can do, that's for sure. *nods*
It's very....interesting is a word to describe it.
I likes it.

ConcreteAngel 04-03-2008 10:03 PM

hehe interesting... as if in odd
i know
i am werid

Zedebee 04-03-2008 10:12 PM

Not necessarily 'weird'. No. And I love you the way you are *poke*

Popple 04-03-2008 10:12 PM

I like it
its different
very bold
and makes you think about it rather than just a picture you look at and think aw well thats pretty
intresting work is much more fun!! =]

ConcreteAngel 04-03-2008 10:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
arrr
*pokes back*

the next one was done...when i was bored in maths.

The text reads 'I'm not that different now...'

Sian 05-03-2008 01:11 AM

These are really powerful and unique images. I really like them, especially the first one.

Sian
xxx

Popple 05-03-2008 12:24 PM

awww bunnys look sad =[
tis very good still
=]

<3

ConcreteAngel 05-03-2008 08:28 PM

He is a sad bunny
cause he has to pretend he isnt different to the others.
thanks for the comments. x.

ConcreteAngel 05-03-2008 08:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
t' next one is rather odd/scary
It's a fox and i was using my pastels and it just went crazy.
I love to stare at it.

Popple 05-03-2008 08:41 PM

aww poor bunny *give bright red wig*
screw the others =D

oooh its cute *giggles*
*pets scary fox*

ConcreteAngel 08-03-2008 01:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
indeed it is cover artwork off 'three cheers for sweet revenge' by mcr
but hell, i felt like copying

Zedebee 08-03-2008 01:56 PM

How can you get bored in maths? :shocked:

I really, really really, love the last one

Caru y Nos 08-03-2008 02:08 PM

Your pictures are brill, they say loads and they can be interpretated in so many different ways!!

*intently looks at pictures in complete fascination* (i'll be here a while cos they're so brill)

Popple 08-03-2008 05:47 PM

Wow thats really good
*jealous eyes* *giggles*

haha zed how can you not get bored in maths =]
aww only joking *gives cookie*

Caru y Nos 08-03-2008 07:23 PM

Maths is awsome, katy!!! (i loved algebra)

ConcreteAngel 08-03-2008 07:29 PM

we were going through our assessments
...seriously, when you're as awful as me at maths, you get bored

Popple 08-03-2008 07:41 PM

ahh well that explains it lol
I used to spen all maths decorating my book was quite pretty in the end lmao

ConcreteAngel 08-03-2008 08:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
...and being the total fan i then did a painted version, but prefer the sketch

Popple 08-03-2008 08:31 PM

aww is fabulous I prefer the painted =]


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.