RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   dropbox of my thoughts (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212434)

trainingyourzombie 16-08-2013 06:19 AM

dropbox of my thoughts
 
Your baby blues reflect the insecurity I feel
When I touch,
I breathe you in
I once found laughter
Where do I begin
To pick up our pieces
A puzzle scattered
Along the creases
Of the bags under your eyes

The smile has faded
In your voice, so low
Will I ever see your cheeks glow
Red with passion
Once there, now forgotten
But only by you

My heart beats slow
With the monotone
Nowhere to go,
No place to see
When all I see is the reflection of me

Sooty 18-08-2013 01:22 PM

I love the imagery of a puzzle scattered along the creases of bags under eyes. I'm not sure of what your situation is at the moment but I hope you will see glowing cheeks soon.

Sophie.x

trainingyourzombie 29-05-2014 12:44 AM

Who Am I?

Who am I?
What am I?
A disorder, a diagnostic list
With a question mark
Is this who I will always be
Or is there hope
For a better me?
Am I merely touched by the darkness
Or does it come from within me?
It pulls me deeper into it's grasp,
Whispering for what it knows I fear
Reminding me of the insecurities
The anxieties, the wants and needs
That won't be guaranteed
Until it's numbed, hushed, and tucked away
Under a hazero for which I'll pay
But for now it'll stay tucked inside
Until the day it comes to play


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.