![]() |
I need help pleasee...
I have severe panic attacks alot and depression hardcore. I need someone I can talk to about it sometimes like a friend. I normally talk to my boyfriend but it scares him sometimes and i really dont wanna lose him i really need help..
Im on 5 htp and it helps a lot ive gone from three panic attacks a day to three a week. but I need someone to talk to during the few I have.. Please help? |
Do you mean on here? Sometimes people aren't around all the time, and it might be better to call a helpline to get instant support like Hopeline or Samaritans.
|
yeah on here if maybe someone I could message sometimes or text or facebook. Because its bad and i panic everytime i call a hotline... The online text ones are always offline when i try to message them too.
|
I'm sorry you struggle with panic attacks, I can relate and it really is very difficult.
I can understand needing someone to talk to, but I think that with relying on someone specific, they might not always be available when you need them. Maybe you could try posting here when you need support and then hopefully you'll be able to get responses from more people. I can relate to struggling with calling helplines as well; I know it's not the same but perhaps looking for one that you could email would help? You can also email the Supporters on here (support@recoveryourlife.com). Have you found any coping techniques that help you with the panic attacks? Are you getting any professional help just now? Take care of yourself x |
aroma therapy helps alot and I struggle with co dependancy a ton.
Im trying to get professional help but i have to wait till i have my own insurence which will be a few weeks unfortunatly |
Ahh, I see, well good luck for a few weeks time when you get your own insurance.
I find Chamomile tea helps a lot (they recommend you drink 4-5 cups a day to be theraputic). |
you can PM me if you like :)
|
thank you guys(:
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:09 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.