![]() |
Love and support for Katy (Buttons)
Lovely people of RYL,
Katy is going through a hard time right now and is being admitted to hospital in the morning when a bed is available, she's understandably struggling with this and I think she could really use some support during this time. *** Love you so much, sweetheart. <3 |
i hope that the hospital helps and that you are back soon *hugs* but not out before you're ready.
|
I'm sorry things are tough chick :(
Keep fighting and try and work with the Hospital as much as possible x |
I'm so relieved that you'll be in a safe place. I hope that the support helps you and supports you.
|
Katy <3
You can do this, try not to worry, you're strong. (Pinky promise!) *sends hugs and love* Please text/fb/inbox me if you need at all, even for random chats. Sorry I'm not at Roeburn tonight, I'd come see you if I could xxx |
Thanks for all the support, much appreciated.
I feel absolutely rotten. I've been kicked off the course and everything's just fallen apart. Feel like giving up quite frankly. But still trying. |
Hey,
Hospitals & course related pressure/hell really sucks but try and remember that your health is the most important thing right now and people around you clearly think you need more support. You might gain a lot from it. *hugs* |
Hello sweetie,
I'm sorry things are so rough for you and you've had to go into hospital. I really hope they are able to keep you safe and feeling more hopeful. Hang in there honey Emma xxx |
Hey Mrs, I'm sorry to hear you're not doing very well recently. I hope being in hospital helps you.
|
Quote:
You know where I am, any time at all. <3 ![]() ![]() ♥ |
Thinking of you Katy. I hope that it helps you lovely <3 xxx
|
Remember what I said.
This is your road. A change of direction doesn't mean the destination is impossible. |
love you katy <3
stay strong and keep fighting, i know you can do this. im proud of you that you're still fighting :) thinking of you <3 |
My resolve to accept this admission is slipping 0.o
|
*sits with you*
You can do it, Katy. Things are so so difficult for you right now, an admission is going to give you the chance to keep yourself safe and work through some of these things. Sorry I only just saw this I've been at work today. Is there any reason you don't want to accept the admission right now? I love you bundles and bundles, I know this is scary but we're here for you the whole way <3 xxx |
Admission just scares me in general. a) I don't to be locked up somewhere and controlled b) what if the ward they send me to is foul and c) it's fully admitting that actually I am quite unwell, something I really don't want to face.
|
You need to be in hospital, sweetheart, and we both know that if you refuse admission now, a section is likely. I know and understand how scared you are, I really do, but I really don't think you're well.
Here for you and love you loads <3 |
Katy sweet, I agree that as scary as it is, it is much better if you go in voluntarily thn if you are force to stay there on a section which will be much more scary and lack of control. Remember if you can't do it for you right now, do it for the people who care until you can do it for yourself. Things are scary and intense and you need (and deserve) all the help you can get
xxx |
Sometime, facing that you are unwell is the hardest part to face up to. Stay Strong, and try to accept that they are trying to help you help yourself.
Much love and hugs xxx |
You can do this, Katy. We're all behind you.
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:37 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.