RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Hopeless, Hurting.. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184729)

Perfectly Imperfect 17-03-2012 01:15 AM

Hopeless, Hurting..
 
I haven't done much of anything on here, which may just put some people off, but I felt like I should share this anyway. I am having a hard time with everything right now, and I don't know where I'm headed. I have previous attempts, the last one being nearly a year ago (May 2011) and I am afraid I will be headed down that road again soon if I can't figure out what I need to do to get back on track. I just need help..advice..someone who possibly understands. I do self harm, and it's been non-stop the past few days..I don't eat right, I don't sleep right..I'm lucky to function properly at work, which has become full time without my approval. I'm in a downward spiral that I'm not sure I can stop this time.

pea soup 17-03-2012 04:41 PM

Do you have a crisis team? If so, this would be the time to call.

It sounds like you're really overwhelmed. Maybe ask to go part-time at work to reduce some stress.

I would call your doc. It sounds as if you're at that point...a very dangerous position. so please call.

much love.
xxxxxxxxx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.