RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   good news but too hyper! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178836)

Stellata 09-12-2011 12:02 PM

good news but too hyper!
 
I just found out where I'll be working after the restructure, and it's pretty good news. As in, no change in location, and some familiar colleagues.

Just, I am way too hyper and restless. Can't sit still. Keep having to walk around.
Agh!

~Grace~ 09-12-2011 12:32 PM

Im really pleased katie.
Hope that will ease things now that you know xx

Stellata 09-12-2011 09:18 PM

Thank you. :)

I feel utterly exhausted, and my mind's a bit zizzy...

Sketchy 10-12-2011 12:57 AM

Thats good news and probably a big weight off your mind. I hope the change goes well. It's great you will have some familiar faces joining you. Good luck.

dollpart 10-12-2011 02:52 AM

Hug
xx

Stellata 10-12-2011 09:51 PM

Thank you both.

Today I'm soooo tired.
Was at work today, but not really any more gossip news. I just want to know who all the people I'll be working with are!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.