RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   ryl shop - how long to wait? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175703)

JanelMarie 25-10-2011 05:49 AM

ryl shop - how long to wait?
 
I found an old thread on this, but I'm not still sure if the shop is running like it was back then. Has anybody had an order recently? I'm in the US, so I know it will take a bit, but any info I can get will so appreciated. I'll be a little heartbroken if I have to wait like a month or something. Or never get it at all :blink:

Harley 25-10-2011 08:34 AM

All orders have been dispatched on the day they were received in a great many cases. Some that we might be out of things might take longer, but it's anywhere between a couple of hours and a couple of days, before things gets sent.

I've just gone and had a look :

Order History Date Added Status Customer Notified 20/10/2011 Processing Yes


Date Added Status Customer Notified 21/10/2011 Shipped Yes
So yeah, you ordered 5 days ago, it was sent 4 days ago, and since you're in the states it just hasn't quite arrived yet. Customers are always emailed about their orders being shipped, sp perhaps yours went in your junk mail?

US orders take 5-8 days normally I reckon

Hope that helps and thanks so much for using the shop. Sure it doesn't pay RYL's bills, but it does help!


Harley

JanelMarie 25-10-2011 09:55 PM

Thank you so much for your reply. I need the motivation, and am so happy to know my beads are on the way. Thank you for having incentive bracelets, as I am sure they help many of us. And thank you, thank you, as always, for the site. I am really grateful I found it <3

Snow White. 27-10-2011 07:14 AM

Yay! :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.