RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   For crying out loud.... (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173552)

tifflehan 21-09-2011 09:59 AM

For crying out loud....
 
Sick of going down instead of up........

:crying:

dollpart 21-09-2011 10:32 AM

What's happening Tiff?x

tifflehan 21-09-2011 11:11 AM

Just family stuff really. Daughter drinking every night, husband not giving a damn what goes on with me. And on top of that, to make sure I dont cut, my daughter follows me everywhere and even happens to "need a wee" when I'm in the bath! Its like suicide watch!

tifflehan 21-09-2011 07:01 PM

And husband works all day, then comes home and works all night!

PoisonedApple 21-09-2011 07:14 PM

*hugs Tiff*

CrazyAboutMonkeys 22-09-2011 07:14 PM

"hugs" Just lets you know that i cares about you alots :)

"give you some pretty flowers"

Antebellum 22-09-2011 10:32 PM

((((HUGS))))

Its hard when your other half does nothing but work. I'm sorry you're feeling so low.

Everyone here loves you!

xx

tifflehan 23-09-2011 06:58 AM

Thanks everyone. I'm so glad I have you all.
You make life so much easier!

tifflehan 26-09-2011 09:52 AM

So, spent all day yesterday alone while hubby was upstairs preparing work for today. Was so lonely.

tifflehan 28-09-2011 09:14 AM

Sick of feeling so lonely.

~phoenix~ 28-09-2011 03:32 PM

Sorry you feel like this, Tifflehan. :(


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.