RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Do you know whats really wrong? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17069)

Pink Lemonade Fairy 11-09-2007 10:12 PM

Do you know whats really wrong?
 
More people in my year fancy my mom than me.
:plain:

Kaya 11-09-2007 10:31 PM

Snap.

My friends are all "Kaya, your mum is hot."

One of my friends tried to kiss her once. She loves it.

Emmer 11-09-2007 10:39 PM

I'd be disturbed if people fancied my mother.

Tears and Rain 11-09-2007 10:43 PM

Millllfffffsssss.
Ehem.

Yeh. Well.
It's the older woman innit :P

Pink Lemonade Fairy 11-09-2007 10:44 PM

Two of my friends will call round for me and if my mom answers the door they'll just stand there giggiling...

Aphelion 11-09-2007 11:28 PM

They do that to my mother too. People I don't know, guys, girls.
" Dude, your mum's hot!"
Eugh. No. She's a self indulgent woman with a mid-life crisis. End of.

I do tend to joke about fancying my friends' mums but uh..it never goes far.

BeautyFiend 11-09-2007 11:33 PM

MILF
:laugh:
:mellow:

InsufficientFunds 11-09-2007 11:35 PM

I get that too, its quite disturbing.
But it gives my mum a much needed confidence boost so I guess its worth it.

InsufficientFunds 11-09-2007 11:36 PM

Oh. and something I TRULY hate.
"Paige your brothers are SOOO hot."
I'm like erm.. no they aren't.

BeautyFiend 11-09-2007 11:39 PM

I'm loving the fact that my mum is like 60, and fairly unattractive.
My sisters on the other hand...

All I'm Living For 11-09-2007 11:41 PM

thank god i'll never have that problem with my mom. and it makes me glad i dont have brothers :P

soph.

Old Greg 12-09-2007 12:26 AM

Is your mom at least insanely attractive?

linder surprise 12-09-2007 12:29 AM

this thread made me laughhhh.

gypsyroselee 12-09-2007 01:04 AM

hahaha.

some of my friends fancy my younger brother(he's 17).
one got well excited today cos they thought he added them on facebook but really it was me on his account.i didn't have the heart to tell her.

chasing bliss 12-09-2007 03:44 AM

lmao.
my poor friend is constantly being harassed by boys at school who say "steph, your mom is a STONE. COLD. FOX."
i think they do it more to bug her than anything.

Tanya B 12-09-2007 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasing bliss (Post 268748)
lmao.
my poor friend is constantly being harassed by boys at school who say "steph, your mom is a STONE. COLD. FOX."

:laugh: Ahh, that is GREAT.

Beautifully Broken 12-09-2007 02:27 PM

My mum gets called MILF all the time.

In fact, the males I work with call anyone who's a good looking mum that comes into the shop wait until she leaves and are going on about how they would want a piece of her...You know what makes it worse? My boss encourages them and joins in...

princesskaytie-leigh 12-09-2007 03:03 PM

My mums GORGEOUS. She's a milf. I told her that once and she didn't know what one was. I had to tell her. I was so embarassed. She just laughed hahaha.

Mandimoo 12-09-2007 03:31 PM

would oyu really want people like that to fancy you?

svenn 12-09-2007 03:37 PM

glad that i do not have that problem. but a buddy at work did mention my sister in a crude way. told him to shut up or i'd kick his ass.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.