RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Support Thread For Mandimoo...Please Help. Thanks. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166706)

pea soup 12-06-2011 07:42 AM

Support Thread For Mandimoo...Please Help. Thanks.
 
Manda and her husband are separating. They have been having problems for some time now and are going to separate. Manda will be left with both her little girls. This will be hard for her and she will need our support for a while.

Please be nice and helpful. She is in a vulnerable state and just needs love right now.

Thank you guys. Please reply with whatever support you can give if only hugs or that you are thinking of her.

Thanks so much.
Loves.xxxx

Laura2.0 12-06-2011 11:16 AM

*hugs mandimoo*

Pomegranate 12-06-2011 02:21 PM

Manda, I'm so sorry. I know that does not really help you but you will get through this and carry on being a fantastic mum to Chloe and Ella. Thinking of you *hugs* xx

~Grace~ 12-06-2011 02:53 PM

Manda, I am so so sorry to hear this, but as Emma said...you will get through this and you will continue to be a fab mum to your daughters.

Much love xx

minnie 12-06-2011 02:59 PM

heya mandimoo.....although I dont know you...I am sending lots of hugs...keep battling on and look after yourself and your girls hunni xxxxhugsxxxx

akita 12-06-2011 04:35 PM

Mand, I'm sorry that this is happening and am thinking of you and your girls.

Mandimoo 12-06-2011 08:13 PM

ty all

dontwantyoutoknow 13-06-2011 02:02 PM

Manda, please feel free to PM me, add me on Facebook/MSN or what ever. I live in the same area as you too. If there's something I can do, please ask. x

Merc 13-06-2011 06:08 PM

Am so sorry to hear this, Mand.
Is couples couns. an option at all?
You and Chloe and Ella are in my thoughts
xxx

pea soup 14-06-2011 12:38 AM

Am thinking of you sweetie.
Hope things are as ok as they can be.
love you and the girls!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mandimoo 14-06-2011 04:45 PM

hey guys thanks for the replies, Romp it's not an option because Matt doesn't want it to be. He refuses to talk or try anything. He wont let me try to be better (i acknowledge i was pushing it but i was ill) and he won't let me show him how trust and love can be built up from nothing, he says he wont let himself be hurt anymore, but in doing all this he may well not be able to afford to see his children and that i imagine would hurt worse than anything.

~Grace~ 14-06-2011 09:24 PM

Such a sad and difficult position Mand....my heart goes out to you, it really does....am always about if you want/need to chat...im not on msn anymore though...much love to you and youre girls xx

Mandimoo 15-06-2011 06:24 PM

Matt admitted to having slept with another woman in the weeks since he told me it was over.
He is away overnight. he had a job interview and a house viewing in tradegar - 40mins away where *she* lives. I dont see how he can afford to live there and see the kids. I find it appaling that he would continue to see this woman whilst we're still living together. I don't want to drag out the separation/divorce but to me you do not keep seeing someone whilst you split from your family, you wait and keep it in your pants until things are sorted and if she is worth what he thinks she is she will understand and wait. He's got more stuff to do there early morning tomorrow but i feel like kicking ihm out regardless of him having nowhere to go - he can sleep at her house or her aunt's where he claims to be tonight.

PoisonedApple 15-06-2011 07:30 PM

I've read the whole thread and I just still don't know quite what to say... You are so much worth more than he is showing you, Mand.
Have you asked him how he will see the girls?
*hugs*

Mandimoo 15-06-2011 08:11 PM

yes he says this woman will be able to lend him a car. he's putting it all on having a job or being with this woman.

i suggested with his track record of jobs and relationships he moves somewhere nearby, get the divorce sorted, if he gets a job to commute and at end of 6month tenancy if he still wants to go there he can, if it's all fallen apart then it's a good job he didn't move there. i have found him loads of nice places nearby to look at but he's not interested.

minnie 15-06-2011 08:50 PM

heya mandimoo.....am thinking of you and your girls....xxxxxhugsxxxxx

~Grace~ 15-06-2011 09:04 PM

thinking of you Mand, and your two beautiful girls xx

Mandimoo 16-06-2011 12:41 AM

thanks peeps.

~phoenix~ 25-06-2011 12:35 AM

I know we're chatting on FB right now, but just wanted to say I do wish I could be there to give you a real big hug. You don't deserve all of this, and I mean that. <hugs> xxx

Mandimoo 25-06-2011 12:58 AM

ty hunbun xxxxx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.