![]() |
Mother's Day :(
Today is mother's day and its always a bad time for me. but its also Kelly's b-day!!
so i have to keep control of myself. and thats going to be hard..but i have to do it for her. i feel really bad. really sad and depressed. it happens every year. i dont get happy mother's day wishes anymore :( its heart wrenching and i want it to just be over with. i havent slept all night and im tired. but cant sleep. just kinda needed a bit of support, i guess. thanks. |
damnit...i hate being this way but i dont know how to change on these days. i cant harm...i cant do anything to make the feelings go away....
DAMIGTTTTT!!!!!! |
Sorry things are rough, I know nothing about your situation so I don't know what to say really that's of any use...
I hope you can work through your feelings and carry on being strong, even if you can't do it just for yourself right now. Hang in there for as long as it takes, you'll be glad you did when you come through the other side and you will. Good Luck |
Happy Mother's Day rach *blows you a big kiss*
|
Hope both you and kelly managed to enjoy your special days xx
|
I know its hard but you dont need one day to show you are a mum and that you mean something to your son!
Hes at that age where stuff like that goes out of the window. The forgetful age that will last the next 10 years probably unless prompted. Is Kelly supporting you? Did she do something nice for you? I really hope so. If not then why? Dont beat yourself up. youve done enough harm already my dear. xxx |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:15 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.