RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Self-Harm Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Hacked off and at end of teather (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159250)

leviathan666 28-02-2011 04:29 PM

Hacked off and at end of teather
 
Kk, urges for SI have been building steadily for the last 2 months, when Ive been clear for about 6. anyway my genius shrink team has told me there is nothing more they can do for me, and arent willing to try sltering meds as my liver is slightly (emphasis on slighlty) up. I would have posted here sooner but be so hacked off for the last week or so, I would have totalled RYLs swear box. Trouble is I havew run out of distractions, my motivation and concentration is shot, and Im not sure how much longer I can keep goin. Crisis team saw me nd gave me summit to try nd calm me, but only had 6 doses and it did absolutely nothing. Sorry to rant on but I had to write this someware.

Cheers

PassedExpectations 01-03-2011 09:22 PM

how are you doing? did ranting help you feel any better?

great job for staying clear for six months, especially as you've been finding it harder to do so recently.

leviathan666 02-03-2011 02:01 AM

not really im afraid. Just trin to get hold of out of hours team but they aint in which is not much help.

lonely_hope 02-03-2011 02:31 AM

I'm sorry to hear about that :/ I don't see why your psych would say something like that... doesn't sound like it would make anything easier for you. It's great you've gone 6 months! Hope you're doing alright

Send a message if you need to talk


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.