RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ive had enough (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156225)

dyinginside 17-01-2011 08:37 PM

ive had enough
 
I cant stand this anymore **** it. I have no hope no aspirations. No one im a lonely selfish self centred ogre and i want out. I cant stand it why is emotional pain so much worse than physical.

CagedBird 17-01-2011 09:09 PM

I don't know why emotional pain is worse...almost a philosophical question.

I'm so sorry you are hurting. Maybe it'll help to talk about your despair? I know sometimes words aren't enough...but maybe they can add all together to mean something? eventually?

take care of yourself.

dyinginside 18-01-2011 11:28 PM

I hate myself, i hate my personality everything about me and i cant forgive myself for being here, being so weak and unable to end it all.

Im a failure and a let down, i hide everything from my family, all i want is for someone to love me for who i am, not be in money trouble, not overweight, not a loner, not a screw up. I cant get over the years of bullying and as stupid as it sounds because i should do. I am haunted by it everyday


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.