RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Can i just say hi (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154564)

The War With My Mind 29-12-2010 09:03 PM

Can i just say hi
 
I just wanted to introduce myself in the vets corner. I'm John and have suffered with depression and self-harm from my early 20's. Currently going through a rough patch and I'm looking for some support and distractions (could this sound any more like date ad?)

Glad that's done then:-)

x-Silvermist-x 29-12-2010 10:32 PM

Hello, welcome to RYL, I hope you find it a supportive place.

pea soup 29-12-2010 11:14 PM

hi John,

warm welcome to vets :)

i hope you find the help that you need here.

much love.
Rachel
xxxxxx

Sketchy 30-12-2010 01:03 AM

Hi John :-) welcome to the boards.

Pomegranate 30-12-2010 01:05 AM

Bonsoir Monsieur John :)

Welcome to Vets....feel free to post away and hope to see you around :)

mikey 30-12-2010 12:07 PM

Hello!
Welcome to RYL and vets.

clear_skies 30-12-2010 12:24 PM

Hi John, welcome!

Papillon 30-12-2010 03:39 PM

hey john, welcome to RYL, hope you find what you are looking for here hun.
if you ever need to talk feel free to PM :)
tc x

crazykat 30-12-2010 03:43 PM

Hi John
Welcome to VETS
PM me if you need anything
Take care
Kat xxx

ˈsäləˌterē 30-12-2010 06:24 PM

Hey John! Check out my "Please Introduce Yourself" thread in Vets Support. You'll get to read introductions from many other vets members and expand yours if you like. Welcome!

The War With My Mind 01-01-2011 12:10 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I shall pop over to the introduction thread and introduce myself properly.

Happy new year everyone.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.