RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   2 years of recovery <3 (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152271)

zowie 30-11-2010 12:32 PM

2 years of recovery <3
 
Hello :)

I don't know how many people are around who remember me, but I wanted to pop in and say hello.

I think about RYL a lot, I think about the people (especially you lovely vets and the great people in the virtual psych ward) and often wonder how you all are. I miss you all so much, I haven't been on RYL for a very long time - I haven't had any need to for myself, and I suppose in some ways, although I'd love to be here supporting and keeping contact with all the amazing friends I made here, it feels like wandering into a part of my life that I have closed the door on. I have many great memories from this website, but I don't want to delve into the bad memories.

Most of all I wanted to come here and say a huge thank you to everyone. To all of my RYL friends, to every person who listened to me complain when I was struggling, everyone who gave me advice, chatted with me, had a laugh with me, confided and trusted in me, and to Harley and everyone who keeps this website running. Thank you so much.
You have all, in your own ways, saved my life.

Thank you :)
Arwen.
x x X x x

Margo 30-11-2010 01:34 PM

Aaaw how lovely.

I remember you, albeit i dont think we spoke much. :)

RYL should create a "Thank You" section on the front page of the site from Ex-mambers who write stuff just like this one!

take care

Matthew x

Queen Crabbit 30-11-2010 01:35 PM

ARWEN.

that is great news :):):)

See you in Brighton sometime :]

crazykat 30-11-2010 01:42 PM

That is so great to hear, well done :)

pea soup 30-11-2010 02:15 PM

i LOVE these threads!!!
they make me smile(an actual smile on my face!!)

so happy for you!!!

and thanks for coming back and letting us know how you are doing :)

rockaroni 01-12-2010 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen Crabbit (Post 2585767)
See you in Brighton sometime :]

Does this mean you'll be coming to see us sometime? :P

You know I love you hun, and I'm terribly proud of you and all you've gotten through. I do miss you though, damn our busy schedules! x

Ileana 01-12-2010 10:03 PM

That's awesome. I remember you. I also haven't been here in a very long time, for the same reasons as you.
Take Care.

Silver Phoenix 02-12-2010 03:44 PM

That's great news Arwenio :)

So proud of you and pleased for you that you have come this far. Sees you soon hopefully xx

youngatheart 02-12-2010 07:18 PM

That is brilliant news!! congratulationsxx

MammaMia 03-12-2010 12:36 AM

ARWEN <3

I only just seen this. I am SO SO SO proud of you sweetheart, keep it up xxxx

Merc 03-12-2010 01:22 AM

I remember you :o)
Great to hear you are doing so well!
xxx

tamobhuuta 16-12-2010 09:46 PM

i don't post really in Vets but i am doing so for you, you are that special. love you lots, you're awesome :)

Pomegranate 16-12-2010 10:49 PM

I've only just seen this but honestly....I am SO happy for you Arwen. This really made me smile. Good luck to you :) xxx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.