RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Penis Envy! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149804)

Margo 25-10-2010 03:06 PM

Penis Envy!
 
Oh man i saw this penis and it had the most amazing suit on and its hair was so thick and shiney and it was soo good looking and was driving a mad sports car and it was whitty and charming and dynamic and all the other lady noo-noos were all swooning over it..............



damn i am so jealous

The One Who 25-10-2010 03:37 PM

I thought this was going to be a dig at Freud. I am disappointed.

Sefka 25-10-2010 03:49 PM

Is this one of those things where you substitute one word for another like here http://www.partyvibe.com/forums/joke...otes-when.html

If it is, I don't get it.
If it isn't... I still don't get it.
But the link's funny :)

Margo 25-10-2010 03:53 PM

O_0 ....

Keyboard Warrior 27-10-2010 04:57 PM

Don't worry, Maffew, I lol'd :3

Margo 27-10-2010 05:42 PM

Hmmmmmmm

theres only two people who call me that here. do i know you? ¬.¬

frannie 27-10-2010 10:11 PM

ahem, i have your phone number saved as ninjamatt so there! 3 people!

effervescence 27-10-2010 10:21 PM

heeheehee.

thou hast cheered me up this morning.

*gives you a medal*

Margo 27-10-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fran (me) (Post 2545075)
ahem, i have your phone number saved as ninjamatt so there! 3 people!


Maffew you nana not matthew or matt :P

Fran you haz a bump!!!! O_o

frannie 29-10-2010 12:32 AM

i said ninjamatt :p and i stick with it. it's the bestest.

and yes, i am with bump. naughty bump is giving me heartburn to annoying extent but not to the extent i want to do anything about me and it's kicking about and the most innappropriate of times. and so i'm all awake and manthing is snoring away next to me :(

Bitter_Angel 29-10-2010 12:50 AM

I have penis envy
I mean how cool would it be to pee standing!
So much easier on a night out.

ColourExplosion 29-10-2010 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bitter_Angel (Post 2546407)
I have penis envy
I mean how cool would it be to pee standing!
So much easier on a night out.

This made me lol. xD

pez_barbie 29-10-2010 03:44 PM

well it isnt me i only call you maffew when you are naughty! one person sprang to mind but maybe not x

pea soup 29-10-2010 08:07 PM

:whistling: :ermm: :wow: :crazy: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

clear_skies 02-11-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The One Who (Post 2542244)
I thought this was going to be a dig at Freud. I am disappointed.


finding.my.wings 19-12-2010 03:20 PM

Man i lol'd at this alot. Thanks.

Queen Crabbit 19-12-2010 04:59 PM

My penis is better than that penis. And sharlie's penis.

GoldDustReturnz 19-12-2010 07:40 PM

I also have penis envy.
Toilet time would be better.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.