RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Loneliness (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140271)

~*Dare to Dream*~ 01-07-2010 02:46 PM

Loneliness
 
Loneliness, I really don't have anyone to look after me to help me when I feel bad. I am Alone.

Its really bad - help others so much, Ive been there for C when she has needed me and when she was feeling suicidal but its not appropriate for me to tell her about me, and what I need at the moment.

I need to get away from here. I need to go away and forget about this place. lll be going to uni soon, but that still seems so far away.

I can't tell anyone how I feel. I can't escape from this nightmare in my head. Its going on and on. I can't stop it though, it repeats over and over again.

I hope it goes away soon.

I want this loneliness, emptyness to end. :sad:

Merc 03-07-2010 08:28 AM

Oh, Ann, I dont have many words, but for whatever it is worth, you can always message/ctc me.
So sorry you feel so alone, sweetheart.
xxx

crazykat 03-07-2010 08:33 AM

I don't really have anything in the way of advice either but if you need anyone to talk to I'm here *hugs*

Mandimoo 07-07-2010 03:20 PM

have you tried any of the 24hr phone/email support lines - such as samaritans or saneline?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.