RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 08-10-2008 03:39 PM

I can understand what he's saying, but surely he gets how much more stressful it would be for you stay?

*sends more good luck*

zowie 08-10-2008 04:15 PM

The other college wont let me transfer to them because they're over-subscribed. But I am allowed to take Media Studies, which will bump my UCAS points up.
I hate Worthing college, but I guess I have to stick with it as it's only free this year while I'm 19. x

BoundNoMore 08-10-2008 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 1136284)
I am indeed. Migraines suck. I don't know how on earth Manda puts up with these daily :blink:

Ha!!! I stay in the bed up to 23 hours day sometimes because I can't move without the pain getting soooo much worse. :stars:
It sucks.

MammaMia 08-10-2008 07:42 PM

Poor you hunnie *snuggles*

I'm sorry Zowie, but least you can do media studies at the other college eh?

Grrrr I am feeling guilty for missing a lecture & tutorial again today when I've been off already this week & last week. pissed off because someone emailed me reminding me to contact my notetakers (i have 3 covering 4 days) if I'm not going to be in my lectures in advance, like I hadnt done so today but I had :( ill because I've got a ****ing migraine and feel like I'm gonna be sick. Tired cus of change of routinue. Worried about me and a few of my friends. Stressed about everything, uni, life etc. Suidical cus of all the **** going on in my life, wanna give up & die.

(I know you know some of this anyway...but needed to say it?)

BoundNoMore 08-10-2008 08:12 PM

*cuddles Helen lots*

shadowedseraph 08-10-2008 08:24 PM

*Snuggles Helen loads and hugs zowie tightly*

Dramatic 08-10-2008 08:52 PM

Not long to go now.

Took some painkillers half an hour ago, and psychologically i feel like i'm choking.
Ridiculous really - but it stems from my recent OD (i took..alot..and was hospitalised), where i can "feel" them sliding down my throat.

Er. I sound like an idiot.
Sorry.

Keep your chin up Helen.

*Big hugs to everyone*
x

MammaMia 08-10-2008 09:02 PM

*hugs you three*

Laura, please don't?

What's the point in me struggling to go on? Can't I just die already? I keep having near misses with cars, one was an honest mistake but I was like damm afterwards. Maybe it'll be a train that kills me? A bus even? =\

Don't even want to go in tomorrow. The only reason I am is because I want to see Nosheen, James & anyone who's going to the start of year service that I know already...

insomniac 08-10-2008 11:11 PM

*waves to all*
hi, this is my first stop in the attempt at getting help. cant face the actual psych ward...long story, and there probably arent any beds and i think it may make me worse...this seemed like the best place to come. i am so alone right now...thanks

*curls into a ball shaking*

BoundNoMore 08-10-2008 11:16 PM

*offers you cuddles*
You are not alone anymore!!
I am here if you need/want to talk.

MammaMia 09-10-2008 12:25 AM

*offers cuddles* Manda is right :]

Dramatic 09-10-2008 12:27 AM

Have you got any further with finding a counsellor/therapist/going to the doctors Hells?

And welcome insomniac :)
x

All I'm Living For 09-10-2008 12:31 AM

*huggles and cuddles everyone*

Anyone want to hear some good news?
Kate (behindblueyes) just squeezed Hilary's hand!!! :D

Dramatic 09-10-2008 01:10 AM

What's wrong with Kate ?
If you don't mind me asking of course.. :)
Fantastic news though!!
xx

All I'm Living For 09-10-2008 01:13 AM

She's been in hospital for about a week or so. this is the link for the thread. there have been a few updates buti cant remember which pages they are on, the most recent update should be on the last page though :)

Pomegranate 09-10-2008 01:22 AM

That's fantastic news Sophie!!! :D I hope she comes round soon xx

*hugs everyone* Thinking of you guys x

All I'm Living For 09-10-2008 01:24 AM

i hope so too. hopefully the party we're having for her will help a bit. and a few of us are sending her stuff so she's goign ot be getting a bit of mail to help her wake up :)

Dramatic 09-10-2008 01:25 AM

I just read the thread.
My heart goes out to her/family/friends. *Big hugs to you*
Fantastic news that she held Hilary's hand though - that's a really good sign!!
*Big hugs*
xx

All I'm Living For 09-10-2008 01:27 AM

thanks :) we're all partying for kate and hoping more good news will come in soon :)

*huggles both of you* how are you guys?

Kahlia1981 09-10-2008 02:13 AM

Well I've come down .... as we knew I would .... I'm not even wanting to answer emails and text messages from my friends. I want to do something really *really* really stupid. Like coming off all my medication. I don't even think it would make a difference right now. I'm wondering if my time SI free matters, or whether it's just something not even worth counting or celebrating. I just .... meh.

*** great news about Kate ... here's hoping more comes quickly ***

I'm just going to go lie under the bed.