RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 02-10-2008, 01:50 AM   #1
love__me

Mildly Triggering (ED) - behindblueeyes, AKA Kate

Hey everyone,

Angela asked me if it would be okay to post a thread for Kate, and I ok-ed it for the fact that Kate is unable to get on here herself right now, and I know how many friends she has here on RYL. I have been on her account here and read some of her posts more recently, so you guys know that she ha s been struggling. In the past month Kate has lost to recovery. We have brought her to the ED clinic where she has had a feeding tube in because of weight loss.

She doesn't feel comfortable opening up to anyone (even me) and that in itself is scary. She feels very alone and feels very out of control (her rights were given to Hilary). She hasn't said anything, but as her best friend I feel like she might be giving up. Some encouraging words could really help Kate right now. Even just a hug to show others do care out there.

She is currently under full watch so she cant get to the computer, but I will make sure as soon as she can, she will get on here and update you guys if possible. Otherwise I will sign on her account and give updates, or angie will. Thanks for all your support, this site is absolutely amazing and a lifesaver.[/font]

Love Always, Carey.

Last edited by love__me : 02-10-2008 at 02:00 AM.
104 Hugs Given By :
*hidden_pain*, *Yakult*, -Chelsey-, .ghost., .Poisonous.Cyanide., 3 inches from the edge, abigalelynette, Accidentally Abstract, acusack89, acusack89, Aimee in Wonderland, All I'm Living For, alyssa.star, AmyShmamy, Avalanche, Black Rose, Bob--Attorney-At-Law, Broken.Smiles, Buttons., Bwana, caije, Carmen, Chrissyann, Created Alone, crystalheart, dark rose, Doesnt_matter, Dramatic, dreamofdespair, dubagirl, dubagirl, fragile as glass, Ghostface, hypnotised., ImperfectMe, INeedHelp.., InsufficientFunds, IntrovertedKindaSoul, iwannabreakfree, Jetblackfeeling, KatieFrank, Keep Smiling, Kiran, KrissyInterupted, Kuma, ladybug, Lil'MissLaLa, LittleBear, littlesheep, little_miss, lolly_x, loopylucy08, LooseLips, lozstar88, luzin_grip, melancholia, mmmMinty..., morganalefay, Namaste, nothing, perfectperfection, ph1sh, Pink Lemonade Fairy, pixie, pixiedust, Pomegranate, Pomegranate, Porcelain Child, Queen Crabbit, rageagainstthemachine, Rainbow-Angel, rockaroni, Samz, Scabette, Schweigsame Seele, shandy, silentscreamer1, Sleepless123, slipping up again, SparklyShoes, Starless, starnight, Strawberry.Bananas, Successful_Failure, Sweetest Downfall, systawytch, Tanya B, The Black Parade, TheCon, Too Shy, toothpaste, trina1723, when*will*this*end, when*will*this*end, x.silence, xbeckyx, xTinkerbelle, xxsammixx, xXx-lost-angel-xXx, x_ruby-tuesday_x, Yellow, zivalover16, _PoisoN_, ~Aidey~
Old 02-10-2008, 02:01 AM   #2
Kuwairo
無声叫び

I am currently:

Thanks for letting us know Carey. Take care too, yeah?
Kate hun, I hope you let them help you. I don't know you personally but from seeing you round the board I know that you're an incredibly strong girl - you can beat this illness, I know it. You deserve a life free from all this and you'll get there.
Keep fighting!
Ku xxx

I've got ham but I'm not a hamster :)

Kuwairo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:10 AM   #3
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.

I am currently:

Hey, thanks for letting us know!!!

Kate honey... I'm thinking of you!!! You came so far, you can get that far again! YOu were doing brilliantly and this is just a bit of a setback. YOu will recover!!!! *cuddles you tightly* Thinking of you sweetheart!

Love Always
Jess

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

- Dr. Seuss

Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:16 AM   #4
love__me

Yes, she sure has. I believe that she can fight this, but she will need our help in doing so. She is so kind, and will do anything for anyone, and I know that we will do the same for her if that were asked of us.

Kate, please get well soon,

Love your friend,

Angela.

Old 02-10-2008, 02:36 AM   #5
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

Oh thank you so much carey.
I LOVE YOU KATE
hang in there baby, you are so strong.

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:41 AM   #6
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

hey carey, thanks for letting us know <3

kate, sweetheart, you can do this, stay strong. this is just another bump in the road. love you so much <3 am thinking of you
xoxox

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:50 AM   #7
xSoFtBaLlgirly5x
xSoFtBaLlgirly5x

I am currently:

Kate,
You have been through a lot and I know that.
We talk ALL the time and we help each other out as much as possible.
Carey...I know you are worried and scared but you also need to take care of yourself and your son and be strong for Kate...you are an amazing best friend by far and none of this is your fault. You have been there with her through everything and you are her guardian angel and she has told me that soo many times before.
Kate, I love you and I am always going to be here for you no matter what.
You can do this sweetheart, just like you always tell me!
Talk to you soon

love you
<3 Ashley

life is what you make it, so lets make it rock!

xSoFtBaLlgirly5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:03 AM   #8
love__me

Let’s go Kate, beet Ed, let’s go Kate, beet Ed, Let’s go Kate, beet ED!
Kate sweetheart, we are cheering you on, all the way!
Because baby girl, you can do this, you can beet this nasty illness!

Old 02-10-2008, 04:36 AM   #9
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.

Thanks for letting us know what's going on Carey.

Kate, you're an amazing & absolutely lovely person who is So Much More than this stupid illness you're facing.
Keep up the recovery - you've been through so much & you deserve to recover & be better & happy.
You look after yourself & remember, you're not alone.
We're all behind you.
*squish*
Luce x

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
[Marilyn Monroe]

Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:43 AM   #10
-Tough-Cookie-
Life is a contradiction at times - as am I

I am currently:

Hunny - you CAN get through this xx

“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.”
----
----

-Tough-Cookie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:23 AM   #11
Lil'MissLaLa
Art is a lie that makes us realise the truth

I am currently:

Kate sweetheart, Im so sorry this is happening to you right now and i wish more than anything I could take away the pain you must be feeling. You ARE strong, despite what you might think. You've come so far already and this is just a set-back along the road to recovery - it happens to us all and Im confident you will get through this. *Hugs you forever* xx
Much love
Dani
xx

'Imagination is more important than knowledge'

http://maddani.deviantart.com/

Lil'MissLaLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:55 PM   #12
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay

I am currently:

*big hugs*
You're a fighter Kate, and an inspiration to so many of us. I'm sorry things aren't so good right now but you've come through it and so much more before and I just know you can do it again.
Keep fighting sweetheart, we're all here behind you...xx

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..

Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:13 PM   #13
love__me

*Cries*
Kate, I love you so much. I am here forever, cheering you on from Indiana.

Carey, I am writing a letter to kate, and would like your ok to post it on here. So, whenever you get the time, please come on msn and i will copy and paste it so you can read it, and give me your ok or not. If you don't want me to post it, Can you at least give it to Kate?

Old 02-10-2008, 03:23 PM   #14
perfectperfection
cest la vie

I am currently:

Kate Sweetie, Keep fighting doll, you have been doing so well in the past year don't give up now, you can get back to doing well again.
So many people care about you and are behind you fighting with you to beat this. You can do it. I know you can.
Open up, get the help that you want to recieve to help you get better hunni.
You know we are always here waiting for you to return aswell.
Get better doll.

Thorns on the outside, beauty on the inside

perfectperfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:54 PM   #15
love__me

Dear Kate,

I know that you are going through a hard time right now, but please know that we all care and love you so much. you have touched many people’s lives, and no one like you would be able to do that. It really hurts me to see you in this much emotional pain. I understand how you are feeling, the loss of control by having your rights taken away. You feel like the only thing that you can control right now, is your eating, or lack there of.

But Kate, to tell you the truth, your not in control of that at all. ED is in full control, of everything. I want to know what happened to the girl who wanted to go on to become a psychologist. I mean, it seems like she just disappeared, and in her place, is a very unhappy girl who is willing to give up on everything for ED, who doesn’t care if you live or not. Kate, we here on RYL and the people around you care about you so much, and we want to see that happy loving and caring girl back. I have been crying for almost a full day. It literally breaks my heart to know that ED is running your life right now.

Hilary, Carey, Ashley, and I are very worried about you, Kate. Especially Carey. She was on the computer with me for almost the whole night. She read some of your posts, and was brought to tears. She is so scared that she will lose you. She said, “Kate has been my entire world for over two years, and I can’t lose her.” I only known you for a few months and you have made a tremendous impact on my life. I can’t even imagine the effect that you have had on Hilary or Carey, or even the people on RYL.

Kate, I want to let you know that you have inspired me. Seeing what ED can do to someone’s life, has made me want to recover even more. I don’t want to go through the mental hell that you are going through right now. I mean, I am not glad this happened to you, but I think this is what I really needed to wake me up. I wish I knew what you needed to get the same wake up call, so I can provide you with that. You DO NOT deserve this at all, let’s face it. None of us do. We deserve to have a say in weather we live or not, Not ED!

Kate, I know you can beet this; you just have to be willing to give up the fight for control. What Hilary did wasn’t to punish you, or to make you feel more out of control. She did it because she truly loves you. I wish I had a psychologist from high school that cared about me so much, that she was willing to do what she had to do in order to save your life. She truly does love and care about you Kate, and I can see that in the fact that she will drop what she’s doing and come sit by your bedside. So, please don’t be mad at her, she is just so worried about you honey.

Love,

Angela.

Old 02-10-2008, 03:56 PM   #16
-Chelsey-
[[Rabbit]]

I am currently:

Oh kate, I was thinking about you last night. (coincidence or what)
It must be so scary for you right now, But take your time, Remember recovery will be worth it. You're worth SO MUCH MORE than this ED, You really can kick it in the arse and throw it out. I believe in you. You have come so far, But It's ok to slip up. We're ALL thinking of you sweetheart. xxxxx

"...On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are..."

-Chelsey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:25 PM   #17
Behind the Smile
a single step.

I am currently:

Kate, my angel, I hope you're doing okay. I know you can beat this.
Please keep fighting, always.
I love you x

If we fall,
we don't need self recrimination or blame or anger -
we need a reawakening of our intention
and a willingness to re-commit,
to be whole hearted once again.

Behind the Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #18
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst

I am currently:

Kate honey, please hang in there and get well soon.. I'm thinking of you and I know you can fight this, you're so incredibly strong.. I know things are rough right now but you CAN beat this, I know in my heart you can.

*hugs tight*

The Queendom wouldn't be the same without you so get back here soon!

The War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:39 PM   #19
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)

I am currently:

Kate
You are amazing
You help me and others so so much
It's okay to be struggling and it's okay to need help.
Everyone's here for you and we all love you loads <3

Take care of yourself as much as you are able to
*big hugs*

[every beginning is also an end]

claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 06:55 PM   #20
BoundNoMore
feeling like a failure...

I am currently:

*cuddles Kate*
You can beat this!!!!

We're all in the same game;
Just different levels.
Dealing with the same hell;
Just different demons.

BoundNoMore is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)