RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Got the funk? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57413)

PropheticStar 24-07-2008 11:12 PM

Got the funk?
 
Haha, i saw this ad the other day and it just made me think of someone. They will know who they are when they hear it :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIyecYuyrow"]YouTube - Cadbury Boost Totally Nuts Squirrel commercial[/ame]

Casper_Fading 24-07-2008 11:20 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!! Wasn;'t this on at the movies the other day??? :D

sparklyshoes 25-07-2008 12:15 AM

God I love boost bars nummmmmm

*drags rene back in and sits on her*

*plays scary squirrel video over.....and over.....and over again*

GlitterTrashDoll 25-07-2008 12:40 AM

Hahah love it.

akita 25-07-2008 01:35 AM

I dont like them at all.

PropheticStar 25-07-2008 01:40 AM

Yeah, it does remind me of someone on here. They're a very squirrelly individual :p But lovely. :)

PropheticStar 25-07-2008 03:07 PM

Sharlie does fit the description of lovely but loony... :p

PropheticStar 25-07-2008 03:09 PM

*sniggers*

PropheticStar 25-07-2008 03:15 PM

You and I and half this board know perfectly well why I'm sniggering :p

Queen Crabbit 25-07-2008 03:25 PM

I want to watch the video but I can't when I'm at work.

:(

Sad times.

PropheticStar 25-07-2008 03:33 PM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLBu5-nX5qU"]YouTube - we've got the funk mighty boosh[/ame]

Queen Crabbit 25-07-2008 03:34 PM

Ew! Ew ew ew.

Get the boosh out of here.

*ignores thread*

PropheticStar 25-07-2008 03:37 PM

*glares*

Never badmouth the Boosh. That's a punishable offence!

PropheticStar 25-07-2008 03:37 PM

And I don't mean whips and spanking punishment either :p

Queen Crabbit 25-07-2008 03:38 PM

Dammit.

I just don't find it funny. At all.

Porcelain Child 25-07-2008 04:31 PM

LMAO!!!!

sparklyshoes 25-07-2008 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleutheros (Post 951473)
Is it Sharlie? She seems to like the bars and the squirrels...

*strokes beard*

Quote:

Originally Posted by PropheticStar (Post 951478)
Sharlie does fit the description of lovely but loony... :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleutheros (Post 951483)
Does she keep nuts in her pouch?


*cries*

I feel violated

No there's no nuts in my pouch! Honest to god!

*steals everyones nuts whilst they aren't looking*


mwahahahahahahaha!

PropheticStar 25-07-2008 11:16 PM

*squeals* my NUTS! :(

sparklyshoes 25-07-2008 11:19 PM

. . . .

you have nuts

...........


right





*backs away slowly*

PropheticStar 25-07-2008 11:32 PM

Not any more thanks to you Sharlie. :|

sparklyshoes 25-07-2008 11:59 PM

. . . .

*drops bag of nuts*

*gags a little*

*falls to floor and starts rocking profusely*

sparklyshoes 26-07-2008 12:38 AM

*sits rocking muttering "erin had nuts..........erin had nuts"*

PropheticStar 26-07-2008 03:28 AM

*Watches Ween nibbling on her nuts*

I'm going to be lopsided...

Amaryllis 26-07-2008 05:44 AM

You ALL are hilarious!

Casper_Fading 26-07-2008 06:07 AM

*rolls eyes*

*hides her nuts*

*runs up a tree*

Chernobog 26-07-2008 06:12 AM

Booooossshhh! *stabs Chelsea*

Animad 26-07-2008 10:19 AM

*Backs out of thread quietly*

sparklyshoes 26-07-2008 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destitute (Post 953493)
Booooossshhh! *stabs Chelsea*



Well that was a little harsh! Unless your stabbing her with a foam bat or a sausage but then it wouldn't really be a stab it wold be like an incessant squidgy thud.

PropheticStar 27-07-2008 04:56 AM

Sounds good, doesn't it Ween ^.^

sparklyshoes 27-07-2008 07:07 PM

*squidgey thud*

Lace-Me-Up-x 27-07-2008 09:27 PM

they look horrible
and
imy nuts are biggest
/runs away

Trucktastic 28-07-2008 02:36 AM

squidgey thud? Nutters!

The boost ad is great, the Boosh thing is crud!

Loz x

PropheticStar 28-07-2008 10:31 AM

>.<

Mighty Boosh is one of my favourite shows, and kind of, well, can you not bag it out in my own thread? everyone is entitled to their opinions but i have special attachments to it and am in danger of defending it very passionately. :|

Aidee 28-07-2008 11:32 AM

wtf........................

Queen Crabbit 28-07-2008 12:49 PM

Zoe, you can't stab ME!

*tear*

Casper_Fading 28-07-2008 10:59 PM

wasnt a stab chels :P was a squidgy thud :P


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.