![]() |
...
nurse: how is your eating?
me: i'm just about to meet a gp that deals with eating disorders nurse: how much do you weigh? me: "*("&&(" nurse: *raises eyebrows* you think that's underweight? me: no, i know i'm overweight. nurse: you can't have an eating disorder at that weight. or maybe you do, you look like you have that compulsive over eating thing. I am never eating again. |
Holy crap.
Love, I'm so sorry that they said that. I really am. That must be horrible... *holds you if it's okay* Please,please don't let this ignorant **** make things worse for you. Is she worth that much? Is she worth not eating for? Hurting yourself over? NO, she isn't. She's ignorant, arrogant & so far up herself, & clearly doesn't know anything about ED's. Please darling, please don't let this b*tch do this. You could make a complaint against her, I would, it might teach her to be more considerate & to actually read the FACTS about ED's before blurting her gob like that. Talk to us, what's going on through your mind right now? Talk about it, but don't let her get to you like that, don't let her make your ED worse, she is not worth it in the slightest. xx Much love to you, my heart really goes out to you. |
What the actual ****.
Wtf man. Chels babe, want me to kill them? 'Fact I'm just gonna do it anyway. What the hell. Sweetheart, please please, don't let that pathetic retarded knob head's comments drag you down, seriously. I'm already so worried about you & now its just >.< I think that you should be putting a complain in, there is no way that she can say this. Like sar said, don't let them get away with making you feel the need to hurt yourself. You need food, chelsea. I just want to kill her actually. So we should talk about this on skype. You're beautiful & lots of people see & think that, I know you're struggling right now. I know you are. But you deserve so much more & that includes support, not uneducated nurses -_-. I love you lots! X |
Some people don't really know much this, even those in the medical profession. You shouldn't let her get to you, and I would also consider putting in a complaint. Why did she need to know that anyway?
Did you go see the doctor? Was that more positive? |
What the frig. That doctor obviously has zero training in eating disorders. I honestly would report her for saying that. If she's said that to you, I'm sure she's said stuff to other people with eating disorders. And what she said is really damaging to you and very unfair.
I mean you know that the only eating disorder that is diagnosed with weight in mind is anorexia...that leaves bulimia and EDNOS, along with overeating disorders. What she said really pisses me off. I'm sorry you had to hear that. Just realize that she is an ass who sucks at her job. Keep that appointment to see the ED specialist. Please don't let what one dumbass doctor said to you put you down more. *hugs* Jess xo |
Chels, make a formal complaint.
I LOVE making formal complaints =D She's a douche, you're not. So, you win! Xx |
*hugs i agree with what has been said above
she is out of oder nd what sje said was lies i would put in a compliant sorry some stupis person made u feel crap but dont belive her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |
*gasp* Oh my Goodness she had absoultly no right to say that to you. She doesnt know your history, she doesnt know you- ignore that comment, please dont let her be the cause of you not eating. Hugs
|
I love you darling & this is horrible & disgusting.
I hope your okay & hanging in there? I've been thinking of you :blush: x x x |
Wow, thank you so much for the love & support, guys... :blush:
To be honest, I'm not doing well at all. I'm suffering the after-effects of an overdose (my own fault, I know, & I went to hospital & stuff) & I'm not eating... I can't. I meet the GP on Monday & I just... I'm such a mess. I feel really sick/dizzy *_* |
Sweetie, you need to eat something. You will end up passing out. Your body needs to recover from the OD for starters, not eating won't help, it will make it worse, your body won't be able to flush it out if you don't get some nutrients in you. Please eat something. Anything. Safe foods? You need to get something in you. It's not bad, I promise.
Good luck with your GP, let us know what happens. You're beautiful, please remember that. xx |
i have had the same issues. i even had after telling a doctor that i was restricting and purging again that i needed to loose weight as my BMI was at the high end of normal.
so all i can say is make the complaint. it was unprofessional, care free attitude without consideration for your mental wellbeing. even jsut writing a letter will work. |
Chels
Eat stop taking pills. Whoah oh so simple. I joke. But seriously. Stop. Come skype with me you tit. I care toooooo much about you to lose you now. Well done :-p But on a more serious note, you mean the world to me and I do need you to look after yourself. Really. I love you's <3 |
Beyond words, trying to keep positive... could do with some positive thoughts/love? Just... ahhh!.
|
Talk to us Chels, what's going on inside?
xxx |
Chelsea.
Come on skype soon yes? We can talk on there too. Whats happening right now? have you managed to eat yet, beautiful? xxxx |
Just so many confusing feelings & thoughts. I want to lose weight so much. I thought I was getting in control but I think it's in control of me... & I'm so nervous about seeing the GP on Monday :|
♥ you guys. |
Goodness! I'd say the nurse was pretty ignorant... sure it wasn't pleasant to hear
I'm glad to hear you're getting help :) I really hope tht goes well for you *hugs* |
Just make sure when you see your GP you are honest with them Chelsea.
Tell them everything, what you feel about everything. Life, yourself, people, the world. Everything, just be totally honest babe. If they're cunts. I will come. Find you. And kill them. But I need you to try nom something because me & zoe need you alive so we can live in your house & ground you & tell you when you can have boys in your room and stuff. Yuh. We love you chels lots & lots <3 |
I hope one day you realise how beautiful you are Chels.
|
Thank you...
Ended up binging tonight *___* I'm so nervous about the doctors, too! Had some really shocking news today which I'm finding it hard to get my head around. I don't really know what to do with myself at the moment... I just feel like purging. |
Whats this new's lovely?
Is it what I may have read in your rant? Love you Chels <3 |
Yeah. Mum is a wreck, Nan is just like :| & I'm all wtf?
Nan said I am being very compassionate & kind when Mum has treated me so badly in the past. I don't think I am. I feel sorry for her & I feel angry because I've tried to hold things together for so many years &. I don't really know what to do. What do I do? What am I meant to do?? |
Chels.
I know it's big news and a lot to get your head around. But right now. You just try and concentrate on you. Your health is what is important right now, if you are not well, then what? you feel worse in yourself. Thats never good. Please take it easy, take a step back and look at what is best for YOU |
Had GP appt & saw care co.
GP diagnosed me with Bulimia - I have a month to try & learn about it, work on things like having something small for breakfast to try & keep down (like yoghurt or milk), stuff like that. The waiting list for the ED unit/services are quite long, & she hopes that we can get control of this before it gets to that point. Care co. said I don't have an eating disorder, I'm fine, GP doesn't know what she's talking about & ignore her. Tempted to listen to care co. & just carry on with how I am. So much is happening & I don't know how to deal with it. I'm really sorry. |
...help? :\ im' really really sorry for bumping.
|
Hi,
Firstly I'd say to listen to your GP and try and work on what she's suggested. How are things going? You do have a problem and you deserve to get better so much. There's no need to be sorry for posting What's going on at the moment? Lydia xx |
I've only just read this and the way the nurse spoke to you is awful, I hope you made a complaint, if not for yourself then to stop her speaking to anyone else that way.
It sounds like you have a good GP there, could you get them to speak to your care co.? How's the suggestion of breakfast going? Don't be sorry for posting xxx |
Listen to your GP. You have been diagnosed. That is what you have to focus on, now you have got another step forward towards getting better.
Hows the breakfast task going my wonderful beautiful Chelseapops? <33 |
Listen to your GP.
They don't just diagnose an ED for no reason. You clearly do have an ED. Trust in your GP, not that idiot of a care co. xxxxx |
sorry guys...
ah. i don't even know what's wrong. i'm just scared & getting angry & negative with myself & blah. i can't see this ever ending. it doesn't help that i talk to people who may not exactly be helping my recovery but i feel so guilty if i don't help them... :\ can't sleep, worrying too much.. |
Maybe you can detach yourself from these people?
xx |
I really do appreciate all your support guys, please don't feel I'm being ungrateful by not replying quickly. I just, have no words. Tried to rant, couldn't even work that out.
I'm really scared of being triggering too o.O Sorry. How are you all? |
Erm
Hey Chels. This is your thread. Don't worry about the triggering things, its the ED forum. If you're really worried about it just stick it in a hide box. Keep talking miss beautiful :) Love you <3 |
You aren't triggering and you are ill and you need support. Pm me at any point, I know I'm not at my best right now but I have been through spells of bulimia recovery so might be able to help a little.
|
not sure what to say. never heard of care co. is there a reason they would disagree with a medical opinion. even if, big IF, the doctor was wrong there is clearly somehitng that warrnts them saying it.
|
Chels.
I love you & I'm here for you whenever. I know this isn't a great reply but I wanted to tell you to keep fighting girly, we all believe in you. <3 |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:05 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.