RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 26-10-2007, 05:27 PM   #1
tropophobia

I am currently:
support

hello im new hear and in need for some advice ,im having problems in acsepting wat my dr did to me (traping me in his room) its brought back all wat hapend to me wen i was little and a resent insedent ,well i dont no how to move on from this ive cut my self from the world but carnt cut the vishions out im not at my best right naw ,eny one no wat can i do to make it go away

[SIGPIC]

you dont have to be seen to be heard !!!!!

tropophobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2007, 01:02 PM   #2
ghosts in the machine
coimeádaí rún

I am currently:

Hi, welcome to RYL and the A&B forum.

Do you want to talk about what happened? Sometimes it helps to get everything out through writing it down.

If you're having flashbacks, I can really recommend a technique that someone from here taught me. Basically, you have to pick an object you can see around you, and focus on it really hard. What does it look and feel like? Think about the textures and different parts of it. What does it do? How does it work? If an alien saw it, what do you think they would imagine it to do? I think the theory is that the effort of focussing on that object breaks the thought pattern which keeps you in the flashback.

*huggles*
I hope you feel a little better soon, and feel free to PM me if you want to chat. Take care hun xxx

For those doubts that swirl all around us
For those lives that tear at the seams
We know… we’re not what we’ve seen

For this dance we’ll move with each other
There ain’t no other step than one foot
Right in front of the other

~ We're marching on... ~

ghosts in the machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2007, 01:38 AM   #3
tropophobia

I am currently:

thanks gothic aingel , but you no i chainged dr and im being made out to be the truble corser ,makes me sick you no ive bean abused all my life and this was the fainal straw , the dr losed his temper whith me and naw his mum died ,but you no ive done nothing wrong just being me im used to it because im daiognosed as having illnesses and condishions im complex but open to abuse , i dont no how im feeling right naw apart from empty and well dont mater ,you can never win when you bean labeld so crawl into my head ill do and stay away from humans ,then i wornt anoy no one then i wornt be a problem to no one ,thanks for your kind words ,

[SIGPIC]

Old 29-10-2007, 03:18 AM   #4
ghosts in the machine
coimeádaí rún

I am currently:

You're not a problem here, at all.

I know what you mean about not knowing how you feel apart from feeling empty.. horrible feeling.

Take care sweetie xxx

For those doubts that swirl all around us
For those lives that tear at the seams
We know… we’re not what we’ve seen

For this dance we’ll move with each other
There ain’t no other step than one foot
Right in front of the other

~ We're marching on... ~

ghosts in the machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 11:46 AM   #5
tropophobia

I am currently:

thanks , i now lots of others going threw same stuff so im not in understandment how they coping ,i now im not back flashes and to sceard to go see my new dr im sceard to how i react when im out of my flat ,im a secret to all thats how i exsist right naw out of the world that i see from my window ,you have understandment so you in pain too im sory for you do you have some one to turn to ? i dont im toatly on my own no family freinds and my head leting me down too im sory to sound so full of self pity ,im not shore how to go on no more , thanks for comunicaiting whith me ,

[SIGPIC]

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)