RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 21-01-2014, 12:19 AM   #1
KariNicole

I am currently:
So close to relapsing

Today's been horrible. I'm tired and cant focus on studying or writing my essay (you know, the one i havent even started). Its cause for some reason i keep waking up hours before my alarm and cant get back to sleep. Idk why. Its been like that for at least half a week now. Its left me fighting with myself all day...i have to get this **** done or i'll be behind on the reading and i'll get an F on the paper...not that i cant afford one bad grade, i've aced everything else, i just know myself and i wont be able to take failing it on top of everything else. So i tried to make myself focus and get **** done, and i couldn't even read my textbook. Hell i couldnt even make outlines skimming the chapters, even with breaks to watch anime. I feel like i dont really have an option but to throw away the one and a half months free cause i honestly dont know what else to do at this point. I dont know anything else to do. I cant focus and i cant get **** done and i cant afford to be behind. Im not even getting financial aid cause i failed so much at my old college. I slacked off enough last week. I need this. I hate it but i dont know what else to do. Dinner's almost done...idk how i'll possibly fake being fine...****...oh well...i just wanted to vent, i guess...it hasn't been this bad in a long time.

KariNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 21-01-2014, 12:26 AM   #2
counting stars

I know that feeling... no motivation to do anything, but regretting it and feeling guilty about it at the same time...

Please stay strong!

counting stars is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)