RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 22-12-2013, 06:39 PM   #1
Esmay
*Raawwr*

really want to cut

Really struggling right now and my urges are really strong all i want to do it just cut away at myself until there is nothing left to cut... my emotions and thoughts are everywhere ,i feel really stressed and unsafe and i just want to scream ,i feel drained and like i have no energy -.-

Esmay is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 22-12-2013, 06:50 PM   #2
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Hey honey,

I'm sorry that things feel so intense right now.

Is there something that's triggered this today?

Try to distract yourself from the urges, there is the Big Distraction List here which might help.

Could you perhaps call a helpline such as Childline or the Samaritans?

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
Esmay
*Raawwr*

hi no nothing as triggered it i was feeling ok but then my mood as dropped and now i feel like this and want to overdose and just cut away at myself i always start with cutting first and if i dont feel any better after ive cut myself i overdose.I just really want to scream :'(

Old 22-12-2013, 07:02 PM   #4
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

These feelings can be intense, but they are manageable and you can get through them.

Have you had a look at the links I've given you?

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Old 22-12-2013, 07:17 PM   #5
Esmay
*Raawwr*

not yet but i will thankyou

Old 22-12-2013, 07:19 PM   #6
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

No problem.

Keep posting here about these thoughts and feelings if it helps to get them out.

x x x

Old 24-12-2013, 09:53 PM   #7
Esmay
*Raawwr*

thankyou for all the support mix tape :)
ive managed to keep safe today i havent cut or anything but my mood is starting to drop it always seems to at night time thats when i feel most worse most of the time ive been distracting myself all day and it has been working but now i just feel like im putting in the effort to not cut for nothing,i know im going to fail so there isnt any point in me trying :( people are right i am hopeless

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)