1. I left my flat and went for a coffee, fighting the urges to hide away.
2. I started some new art work that I'm going to play around with and not going to beat myself if it doesn't turn out the way I hoped. I can learn from messy painty disasters.
1. I did some exercise today. This is good as I want to lose weight in a healthy way. And, you know, getting my heart rate up made me feel great! :)
2. I met my friend before work which was really nice.
Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.
1) Instead of waiting weeks for an appointment, I actually got one to see my doctor today when I phoned up earlier. This is very rare, and at least I can see someone today and be able to sleep tonight ^_^
2) I have a quesadilla in the oven for lunch. OMNOMNOM.
Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.
I like this thread. ^_^ I've been trying to do this lately with my notebook, except it often turns into 'ways i have failed today' outweighing the 'ways i have succeeded today'.
-I got nominated for the "directors all star lunch" which was my coach at work picked me as the best agent on his team (2 in our department) for the month. I hate my job, and I hate recognition for what I consider to be complete bullshit, but it was nice to get off the phones for an hour and get a free catered lunch. AND CUPCAKES.
- I broke my guitar string (which was a tragedy) but NARROWLY MISSED slicing my eyeball open. I feel like this is a thing to be thankful for.
-the day is young, but I remembered to take my vitamins/supplements for the third day in a row.
-i made it to work, as well, while I almost contemplated sleeping through another bus cycle and just going in late.
(my therapist made two goals for me for the week-- take my vitamins every day, and make it to work every day. this is the first day that I have succeeded on both, while it's small successes I guess I have to try to be happy about completing something.)
2) I watched some Rugrats videos despite the general public thinking my weird obsession is weird.
Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.
1. I managed a 'proper' shower, and have fresh bedding which hopefully means a good nights sleep!
2. I get to see my beautiful foster brother next weekend for the first time since he was adopted... I'm so excited!!
And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears. And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears...